Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding photographers limerick

• 11-11-2008 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

getting married in august in castlrtroy;limerick and looking for photographer ;
    who's reasonably priced;good quality and won't rip us off for extra photo's or a dvd we can print from;has anyone any idea's or what can we use to bargain a better deal for ourselves ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Amongst Royalty

Have you thought about capturing your special day on film with a videographer?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭angeleyes

have pm'd you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 greetfinn

Can anyone recommend? thanks, Wedding is in June 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

greetfinn wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend? thanks, Wedding is in June 2011.

http://www.charliemcgeeverphotography.com

He's quirky, no idea on price or DVDs etc but IMHO worth a look.

FBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Have a look at Bridie Murphy's web page (and no, we're not related!). Her wedding and communion/confirmation photos are often in the Limerick Leader:

www.bridiemurphy.com

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I used Kevin Wallace, he's based near South's Pub in Limerick. I found him very good and he was reasonable at the time as well.
    no posing or faffing about:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭flutered

franknwilliams.com very reasonable, unoptrusive, complementry pics delivered the next day. pm me if more info is required, not related just a happy customer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

i think one of the best in limerick is cormac byrne in limerick he did mine and i could not fault him in any way

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭unichick

Hi, I would recommend a new female photographer:

http://www.cliquephotographic.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

unichick wrote: »
    Hi, I would recommend a new female photographer:

http://www.cliquephotographic.com/index.php

thats sexist can you imagine what would be said if i wrote i would like to recommend a male photographer :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 michael22022

try www.ronankellyphotography.com.his prices start at 900€

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

i see angeleyes has posted on this thread before ...she is a fantastic photographer...i had her do pics for me a while back...shes not a qualified photographer yet but is amazing!!

i am in no way related to her or anything but if you need to cut costs maybe she might be your gal....she was a photographer for the special olympics too...

or if you want to go the professional way try cormac byrne [expensive]
    rose petal baker [newcastle west] slightly cheaper and very good

best wishes for your big day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 littlemisslou

flutered wrote: »
    franknwilliams.com very reasonable, unoptrusive, complementry pics delivered the next day. pm me if more info is required, not related just a happy customer

i had a simular thread up and im going for frank williams for my wedding in november.. he seems real nice and has catered our package to what we want to our budget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bolomore

These should be able to help,

www.carrollphotography.biz

jc1976 wrote: »
    who's reasonably priced;good quality and won't rip us off for extra photo's or a dvd we can print from;has anyone any idea's or what can we use to bargain a better deal for ourselves ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Rory O Donovan is excellent, so worth a call...
    061-326151
    http://www.odonovanproductions.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Eglintons

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Cormac Byrne are very good, My mate works there and they do a great job. They are also regd with the IPPA

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭angeleyes

cmurph wrote: »
    i see angeleyes has posted on this thread before ...she is a fantastic photographer...i had her do pics for me a while back...shes not a qualified photographer yet but is amazing!!

i am in no way related to her or anything but if you need to cut costs maybe she might be your gal....she was a photographer for the special olympics too...

or if you want to go the professional way try cormac byrne [expensive]
    rose petal baker [newcastle west] slightly cheaper and very good

best wishes for your big day!

ah thank you cmurph:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Bruffkid

Hi i know a photographer in limerick who does weddings informal B&W color very good price no website but very very good and professional if interested please let me know...:):):):):):):):):):):)
    jc1976 wrote: »

Advertisement