Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

David Blaine

• 08-03-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

He's a bit of a nutcase. How long do yis reckon he'll stay awake for?

http://davidblaine.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

TBH I don't really like David Blaine, although have to say I did enjoy these.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Gillo wrote: »
    The face the dude does is fantastic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The first time I found it funny, but the more of them I see the more I find them annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I heard a rumour that he died the other day.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

He's Satan. He's been dead for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

I saw him in the glass box in London. Complete fcuking moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

Read his autobiography and must say even with his explanations for being completely bat-shit doolally I'm still not a big fan. There's much better performers out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Archimedes wrote: »
    I heard a rumour that he died the other day.

lol

And comes back to life next week???

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I can't stand the man, really. I think it's when magicians start acting pretentious, that I just tune out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I thought his street magic show a while back was very good. The stunts just kind of annoy me though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

beat me to it... was gonna post same thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

stevenmu wrote: »
    I thought his street magic show a while back was very good. The stunts just kind of annoy me though

Yeah his street stuff was good but the stunts .... they aren't magic or illusion - unless he only made it look like he was encased in ice. While testing the limits of the human body can be impressive he really should get back to what he does best.

Advertisement