Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Prince2 Project Management Course - Cost ?

Options
  • 15-02-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am thinking about doing the Prince2 Project Management Course, who would be the cheapest provider to do a class room course with ? or do online course with ?
    Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BDSC1964

Whiz there are lots of courses available. Its classroom based and two leves foundation and practitioner five days in a week. You shouldnt pay more than 1500e for it. If you keep an eye on the courses and book at the last minute you should get it for 1000e. Try Professional Development Ltd or The Knowledge Academy.

Just one other thing. I am PMP qualified and considering Prince2. The stats on Prince2 globally are poor compared to PMP thats why I went for PMP all the US multinationals and every one else outside of Britian and Ireland uses PMP.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭seablue

I've been researching this and the Knowledge Academy are the cheapest Prince2 trainer I can find in Dublin at €899 for a 5 day course covering Practitioner and Foundation level.

http://www.theknowledgeacademy.com/courses/prince2-training/prince2-training/dublin/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭5p9arw38djv2b4

Knowledge academy are one of cheapes providers in UK... And if you book last minute they drop the price. I did Prince2 and mSP with them and by booking late I got a few hundred quid off each time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭siochain

Hi folks
    Is there anyway of just doing the exam without doing a course?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BDSC1964

Yes just ring up the training agency and say you just want to do the exam. You will pay about €430 for it. This means you just attend the final day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 sarfarazszk

Hi there,

If you're looking for an affordable option for the PRINCE2 Project Management Course, I would recommend checking out Edureka. They are offering the PRINCE2 Certification Course at the lowest-ever price within the industry. Many learners have had a positive experience with Edureka, so it's worth considering them as your training provider.

Advertisement