Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead Season 5 (WILL contain spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    I have to hand it to the guy playing Gabriel, great acting. I actually felt really bad for Gabriel when he saw the aftermath. That look on his face and his "But... this is the lord's house." He seemed genuinely saddened that somebody would do what Rick just did inside a church, like his innocence had died or something. And the guilt over locking his congregation out felt genuine too.
    Saw him in Criminal minds a while ago, he had a similierish kinda character in it and he seems to play the scared victum role well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

bushball wrote: »
    Saw him in Criminal minds a while ago, he had a similierish kinda character in it and he seems to play the scared victum role well

He's brilliant in The Wire aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Evd-Burner wrote: »
    He's brilliant in The Wire aswell.
    Check out his character in Oz. Different kettle of fish there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I watch the walking dead but I am getting annoyed at it.

The people in it seem to dumb to be allowed to live. I watched the mid series of season 4 and was shocked at home idocitc they all are. Why didnt Rick just say, " hey this is the governor of Woodbery and he is nuts" why also do all the kids in a camp get replaced by middle aged military types every gun scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Don't know if the mid season finale is the one where the escape woodbury or after the governor comes back but either way people probably wouldn't listen to Rick because they don't know them and the Gov had convinced them that Rick's group were the bad guys

• Advertisement

That was deadly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Loved the way the guy sat there and watched them eat the leg.They were so cocky and so opinionated till they got owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

NEW EPISODE

Holy **** that place is insane. Serious power tripping going on.

Is that the same hospital Rick was originally in?

WHO WAS IN THE FECKIN BUSHES WITH DARYLL??

Ugh >.<

WHO WAS IN THE FECKIN BUSHES WITH DARYLL??

Ugh >.<

Isn't it obvious? It's Bob 2.0/Noah/The Black Kid from the Hospital.

• Advertisement

In other news, I think that might have been the first time in recorded history that the pretty blonde girl sacrificed herself for the black guy instead of the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

:( Carol.. better not die!

That episode was ****. Wtf like

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Kick Ass Carol will probably make her way out of that nut place

wasn't all bad but it was a filler, yer man getting killed in the office was worth watching it for

:( Carol.. better not die!

You want my opinion, she's not injured at all. She's faking it to infiltrate and get access to Beth. Just wait and see what happens when Dawn has a power trip and tries to slap her!

The hospital police are running a cosy existence, taking people in and making slaves of them. It's a nice, safe echo chamber were they believe the government or the army or whoever is eventually going to come to their rescue.

They have forgotten what the real world is like and what it takes to survive. When the Ricktatorship rolls up, they won't know what hit them.

Edit: The episode wasn't filler just because it wasn't 24/7 action. One of the better episodes IMO.

You want my opinion, she's not injured at all. She's faking it to infiltrate and get access to Beth. Just wait and see what happens when Dawn has a power trip and tries to slap her!

The hospital police are running a cosy existence, taking people in and making slaves of them. It's a nice, safe echo chamber were they believe the government or the army or whoever is eventually going to come to their rescue.

They have forgotten what the real world is like and what it takes to survive. When the Ricktatorship rolls up, they won't know what hit them.

Edit: The episode wasn't filler just because it wasn't 24/7 action. One of the better episodes IMO.

I just hate the slow usual stupidity of people in these situations.

It is also annoying that everyone turns out to be a dick

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Isn't it obvious? It's Bob 2.0/Noah/The Black Kid from the Hospital.

Yep, I would say Daryll found Noah, who told him about Beth and what's going on at the hospital. Carol faking it is a good shout, and I'd guess Daryl has gone back to rally the troops to go save Beth.

Not a great episode IMO, and it seems like we're getting an Abraham centered episode next week and probably won't wrap up Beth/Hospital until the one after that. Did they not learn from last year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Excellent!

I enjoyed the episode and hope Rick and the gang slap the head off that female copper.

• Advertisement

They need to introduce some different walker types, I know they had the infected ones before but something a bit cooler.

That Eugene guy is such a tool!!!! I love his hair though

allibastor wrote: »
    They need to introduce some different walker types, I know they had the infected ones before but something a bit cooler.

That Eugene guy is such a tool!!!! I love his hair though

Fianna Gail walkers would be creepy.:)

That rapist policeman was creepy as hell.So obvious he was going to make a move.Glad he died.

Fianna Gail walkers would be creepy.:)

Wrong forum for that type of discussion - stay within the topic in future.

Sorry my bad

DCsMVZ1.jpg:(

Excellent!

Alas, I'm not the one who coined the term.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

booooooooooooooooooring. :p

I am also finding the comic differences a small bit annoying, I know it makes it better so people can still be surprised, but in the comics they seemed to use common sense more than in the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

liked it, you cant have every episode ala the termites....well you could for us here, but not the plebs! ;)

on a seperate note, i am more and more convinced eugene (the scientist) is nothing more that a gamer from his moms basement....maybe a conspiracy/gamer lol

• Advertisement

Eugene got knocked the f**k out :D lol

Had a feeling he was bluffing with that cure lark, also.. wtf with him watching Abraham and yer one going at it? He was caught rapid too lmao

Advertisement