Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I NEED REAL HELP FOR MY BROTHER AND QUICKLY!

• 18-08-2014 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I am in real need of any help any of you can give. My brother was very badly abused through bullying a couple of years ago, resulting in PTSD. Unfortunately the counselling he was receiving was cut short and in actual fact no good, due to an event earlier this week his PTSD has come back and we want to seek out a counsellor for him. We have had bad experiences with counsellors and want to find one with patience, care kindness and more importantly training in abuse and PTSD. The other thing it has to be a woman and not a man. We really want some one who cares about their patients and who can seriously help.

I live in Galway, and am listening to any suggestions, please help me, help my little brother he is 23 years old and can't live a proper life without this care.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

RoseLilyLou,

I sympathise with your situation, unfortunately our forum charter stipulates that posters can't request or post recommendations to particular service, including counsellors here, therefore I have no choice but to close the thread. I wish you luck with your search.

Regards,
    Mike

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement