Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No Data at Home ?

Options
  • 02-09-2014 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello

I am with 3 rural broadbad and I also have my mobile with you

Since I upgraded my phone I have had nothing but trouble and higher bills

I had an iphone 4s no probs worked fine When I was able to upgrade i got Samsung S4 again lovley phone easier for me to use with the bigger screen

I have been in Dublin a lot the last month and the phone works brilliant there

Back down in Kerry unless I keep my broadband on the whole time the phone is useless I know it is a problem with receiving signal on Samsung as if I put sim back in iphone no problem PLEASE help me I have rang the 1913 they told me go to 3 shop Had already been in 3 shop "we cant help you as you got your phone direct" but one girl did mention the antenne in the 4 may not be strong enough to pick up rural signal 1913 told me ask for screening I did 3 shop looked at the phone checked it and said its perfect must be a problem with the mast at home ?

Basically after being a long time double customer with you I have had an upgrade and the phone will not work at home for data so I am going over my limit on the rural broadband Please please help me I just keep getting passed from one person to the other

Angela Moran

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,061 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think this was meant for three:

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1367

• Registered Users Posts: 2 angie28

Thank you I did post it in error and was trying to delete

Advertisement