Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Evening Study Group

• 17-06-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I'm looking to join or set up an evening study group in Dublin City Center for anyone that is interested.

Everything is completely open for discussion (what days, where to meet, etc.) and I don't mind what anyone is studying.

Essentially I want to bring a bit of a social aspect to my evenings after I finish work with other people who can help motivate each other. If you have a group I can join or are interested in starting one up then please get in touch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 welly8080

Hi

If you still like to do this from September, send me an email on bianca.welgraaf@hotmail.com so we can meet. I probably start to study from September. I am in the process to sign up etc now. But it should be ok.

It will be an evening degree on DBS

Hope to hear from you

Bianca

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LearningJunkie

Hi Bianca,

Thanks for the interest but unfortunately I'm switching job and with that I won't be anywhere near the city centre anymore so I won't be able to join.

I'll keep this thread open incase there are any other parties interested.

Good luck with the studies. I know that DBS was a good choice.

-Conor
    welly8080 wrote: »
    Hi

If you still like to do this from September, send me an email on bianca.welgraaf@hotmail.com so we can meet. I probably start to study from September. I am in the process to sign up etc now. But it should be ok.

It will be an evening degree on DBS

Hope to hear from you

Bianca

Advertisement