Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unbelievably Evil Person

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Sick fúcker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

An HIV-positive father in Ohio was arrested on Saturday for raping his infant son, police say.

Lenny Love, 29, sexually assaulted his 6-month-old son in March knowing he was infected with the disease, according to cops in Silverton, Oh.

Love was charged with 2 counts of rape, 1 count of felonious assault and 1 count of marijuana posession, according to Fox 19.

He has reportedly admitted the assault.

Since his arrest, Love has been held at Ohio's Hamilton County Justice Center.

He is slated to be arraigned Monday.

Lenny Love?
    For an evil dude he has a real sissy name....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Check out the headlines in red.

Missing woman found in Church's septic tank!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

Ow my finger

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Lenny love?
    For an evil dude he has a real sissy name....

Edit: Damn you knifeWRENCH with your ninja delete

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Some evil in this world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

BrianJD wrote: »
    I just can't believe this story. How evil can one person be. Maybe some people don't know the difference between right and wrong but this guy must have some sort of Genie that actually makes you do evil things.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/03/2011-07-03_hivpositive_father_charged_with_raping_6month_old_son_knowing_he_had_the_disease.html

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Cue interwebs hard men............

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

aids incest anal rape. i assume the guy is black?

may be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Bad AIDs. Bad AIDs in the head I reckon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Oranage2 wrote: »

may be racist.

fyp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

If that happened in this sh1thole corrupt fukced up country, what do u think the sentence would be?

Id say he'd serve 6-7 years if even.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Nothing shocks me anymore.

Having witnessed a woman being raped in Africa(when I was working there) few years ago and a crowd cheering the sick ****ers on these things happen lot more then people think.

Lots of sick fookers out there im afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

I was in a good mood before I read that article. Speechless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

may be wrong.

That's two of you should be completely ashamed of yourselves.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

may be wrong.

My God !! Some people......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

And people say theres no such thing as evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

may be wrong.

You dont have to look much further then this country to read stuff about something similar.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Isn't there parts of Africa where they rape very young children because they think that will rid them of AIDS. How dumb can you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Well you know what they say.. If you cant keep it in your pants, keep it in the family.

FFS....really?

6 month baby gets raped and that's the first thing that you think to say?

Nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

may be wrong.

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

sollar wrote: »
    Isn't there parts of Africa where they rape very young children because they think that will rid them of AIDS. How dumb can you get.
    Up until fairly recently a small segment of the priesthood in this country raped kids for their own gratification. Many more lay people in Irish society did the same thing. We have an appalling record for child welfare in this country, never mind third world African nations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Sweat mother of Mary!!!!
    Sick cnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

weiland79 wrote: »
    Check out the headlines in red.

Missing woman found in Church's septic tank!

An atheist prankster must have greased the toilet-seat.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Scum of the earth. Deserves to burn for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Up until fairly recently a small segment of the priesthood in this country raped kids for their own gratification. Many more lay people in Irish society did the same thing. We have an appalling record for child welfare in this country, never mind third world African nations.

So because of what happened here in the past that we are now dealing with it means we are not allowed to criticise what is happening now in Africa? At any rate the Irish record might be bad but perhaps what is happening in Africa is a tad worse as those children will actually die a horrible death from their experience.

Why do some people have this automatic mechanism of reacting to criticism of what happens in Africa or the Middle East by trying to claim we are just as bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭brokenhinge

I just hope he gets destroyed in Prison. Even scum in there wouldn't have time for a monster like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

FFS....really?

6 month baby gets raped and that's the first thing that you think to say?

Nice.

Ah, don't be so hard on him......sure wasn't he only havin' a laugh like.....and sure isn't this Afterhours after all where its ok to joke about 6 month old babies being anally raped by their aids ridden father :rolleyes:

.....and unless I see 'FesterBeatty Banned' in some future post, well I guess funny 'oul Fester is right. It is ok to joke about 6 month old babies being anally raped by their aids ridden father in afterhours. :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Someone who truly deserves the death penalty. FACT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I really hope that somehow the baby dosen't get infected.

Advertisement