Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So I am at Oliver...

• 27-12-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

... In the National Concert Hall. It's like been in the audience of the late late toy show there is so many Billy Barry type kids here!! I wish I'd get something free as a member of the audience.

Also, I feel so common being here. Serious D4 heads here and I'm from Cork. I'm not sure can i take off my boots as my toes are very hot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

BrianJD wrote: »
    ... In the National Concert Hall. It's like been in the audience of the late late toy show there is so many Billy Barry type kids here!! I wish I'd get something free as a member of the audience.

Also, I feel so common being here. Serious D4 heads here and I'm from Cork. I'm not sure can i take off my boots as my toes are very hot.
    Why stop with your boots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Im at home reading your thread. you did ask. didnt you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

So I am at Oliver...... In the National Concert Hall.

Just make sure you're going to get plenty of sex for enduring this bullshít. If you were smart, you'd have got a downpayment on the sex front, and will push for another payment first thing in the morning based upon your magnificent behaviour tonight. All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Dionysus wrote: »
    Just make sure you're going to get plenty of sex for enduring this bullshít. If you were smart, you'd have got a downpayment on the sex front, and will push for another payment first thing in the morning based upon your magnificent behaviour tonight. All the best.

I'm with the mother and father in law. I'll be happy with dinner thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Please sir, I want some more.

• Advertisement

and can the mother not have sex anymore :confused:

You must be getting double sex for that when it's over! If you're not, you need to change your negotiating tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Stand up. Stand up tall. Stand up tall, pull down your trousers and blast everybody with piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Dionysus wrote: »
    You must be getting double sex for that when it's over! If you're not, you need to change your negotiating tactics.

A threesome with the inlaws?

Please sir, I want some less.

and where is your wife. you should riding her in the toilets during the interval

• Advertisement

A threesome with the inlaws?

Please sir, I want some less.

As they say, 'the older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune".

• Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You should take your pants off to cool your toes, that's what D4 people do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I'm not sure can i take off my boots as my toes are very hot.

Depends can the folk around you smell?
    You should make it through its been a while since anyone I know passed away from hot toes. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

You know, they didn't have handheld devices back in Oliver's day...
    You're ruining the experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Well I'm now at TGI Fridays so I'm getting dinner out of it. So gonna have the most expensive desert...

Advertisement