Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone dealt with Value Cars, Co. Cork

• 29-02-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone ever had any dealings with Value Cars, Co. Cork? I have seen a couple of cars that interest me, that name is given and just a mobile number, I have googled them and not found anything either. Just wondering if anyone has any info or feedback as to whether they are bona fide and ok to deal with.

Thanks

Marky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

Anyone???

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Never heard of them.
    The fact that a quick google doesn't reveal anything about them would put me off dealing with them! Their cars may be ok but will they be around tomorrow to provide their warranty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

Thanks.

Seems to be the logical thought ok.

Marky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Do you know where they are based in Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Do you know where they are based in Cork?

Just up the road from you Charlie. CRO.ie search gives me

Number 293048
    Name VALUE CARS CORK

Address
    ANACARTON BRIDGE
    COONEYBEG
    WATERGRASSHILL
    CO. CORK

Registered 26/01/2006

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Barr

They must be new enough? I've never come across them either