Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Addicting online games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sheeplover

I mostly play the games in Facebook, I must admit that I'm addicted to them, especially to Farmville. But I also know Travian and Karos Online, I don't know if you know them, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

BLAST BILLIARDS :D

ooooh I don't know that game, is it on Facebook, too?

sheeplover wrote: »
    ooooh I don't know that game, is it on Facebook, too?

Not sure if it's on facebook but it's on mousebreaker.com, enjoy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Antrim Hotels

I like to play qwop.
    you control a character and try to run a distance of 100meters
    Its harder than it looks!

• Advertisement

Not sure if it's on facebook but it's on mousebreaker.com, enjoy:D

OK, thanks! I'll take a look! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Oo..

Bored.com consumes hours of online free gaming :D
    brill site for pointless games

Thanks for the link! I've visited now, it's awesome! :)
    Just the right thing for me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 niall00

anyone found a sequence that you should press to run properly

Lucky Train on facebook has me hooked these days :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Nicole22

Z.O.D!!! wrote: »
    http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/#/private/JQVcoUTYgG

I was shown this the other day and have been playing it non stop, its great craic when you get a decent team together.

Also http://www.addictinggames.com/ageofwar.html is another cracking game online.........anyone else know other good games like these???

that age of war is certainely addictive playing away at it now cheers for the link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 elizaphilip

i am now addicted to dota

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 seriousbuns

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Addictive! Addictive!

"Addicting" is a nonsense! :mad:

Sorry, its a pet peeve of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TheNeXus

farmville is my most addictiong game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 frandman

www.grepolis.com warning highly addictive:pac:
    www.worldoftanks.com

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

folks, there's something new on Facebook! Mystery Manor.
    I've found it via paysafecard newsletter and gave it a try. And I just can't stop! Please, get me out of here, lol! :D
    It's a classical click and point game but based on the Facebook concept "get more friends", "help your friend", "make your friends help you", "collect these items to get this special item", "you are out of energy, you have to buy it from our shop"... But it's really good. Well, better than Farmville or Cityville or whatever everyone's still playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭kickarykee

Yeah, I know that one! :D
    I've been playing it, but I like Gardens of Time even more - it's basically the same game with another story to go with it plus a decorate/build your garden kind of thing that I love, haha :D

Gardens of time? I don't know that one! Sounds good, I'm going to try it out.
    Can I add you on Facebook so that we both have more friends on the list? Lol, I can't believe I'm asking for that.
    It's summer, I'm on holidays and what do I do? I stay at home and play online games.

Well, I've tried the Gardens of time and I must say - the Mystery Manor is much better (imo). I just don't get the point of building a garden when you actually have to find hidden objects on the different scenes.
    I prefer collecting those objects to get some more cash or energy or weapons or whatever. Something I can use in game. That's why I like Mystery Manor more.
    The only thing I hate about it is how quickly your energy is gone. I'm afraid I have to get some more credits as soon as possible. I want to get to the Japanese garden and complete those two quests I've got some levels ago.

• Advertisement

Haha, well...
    Usually I don't add folks I don't know but I'll make an exception ;D
    PM me with your facebook name ;D

I also get what you mean about the games... but I love building the garden :D
    I also hate that those facebook games always force to make breaks or use paysafecards or whatever to get more energy, but they need to make money, too, so well :)
    At least they are accepting prepaids now - I remember quite some while ago you had to have a credit card and I would not use those on facebook.

hehehe, come on, we've been talking for quite a long time now ;).
    yeah, I'm also glad they take the prepaid cards because I simply don't believe in credit cards anymore. Just remember the PS being hacked and all data stolen - no, thanks a lot, I prefer prepaids or bringing my *ss to the shop and paying cash.
    About building the gardens - I've planted lots of flowers and stuff like dill and parsley. From now on my windowsill is my garden. Haha, it's so cool!

hehehe, come on, we've been talking for quite a long time now ;).
    yeah, I'm also glad they take the prepaid cards because I simply don't believe in credit cards anymore. Just remember the PS being hacked and all data stolen - no, thanks a lot, I prefer prepaids or bringing my *ss to the shop and paying cash.
    About building the gardens - I've planted lots of flowers and stuff like dill and parsley. From now on my windowsill is my garden. Haha, it's so cool!

You mean in real life?
    Yeah, I love planting herbs, too :D
    My kitchen is full of them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 wolferine

Plants vs zombies ftw
    and Angry Birds

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

Learn To Fly
    Pandemic 2
    Cubefield
    Stick RPG

all but a few of many hours of entertainment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭ImGettinPaper

http://www.uniballhq.com

Very addictive. Steep learning curve. Looks easy but try it for yourself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

girp, addictive slightly easier game than qwop from the same qroup but still challenging

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mack2

lol try grepolis.....been on it over a year now.......cant stop!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 poiuytsam

does any one know is descent still available ? have they updated it?

Advertisement