Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Valentines for men

• 21-01-2010 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey just looking for the male perspective on valentines gifts!!i was looking to get my newly aquired boyfriend something for valentines day, hes taking me away for the weekend but wont tell me where as a surprise, so i would like to get him something in return to say thanks! all ideas will be greatly appreciated!! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

hey just looking for the male perspective on valentines gifts!!i was looking to get my newly aquired boyfriend something for valentines day, hes taking me away for the weekend but wont tell me where as a surprise, so i would like to get him something in return to say thanks! all ideas will be greatly appreciated!! thanks

im not a boy but am replying anyways!

I'm developing photos of me and my boyf and putting them into a photo album for him and writing cute things beside the photos, buying some hot lingerie for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ninalucy1985

serenacat wrote: »
    im not a boy but am replying anyways!

I'm developing photos of me and my boyf and putting them into a photo album for him and writing cute things beside the photos, buying some hot lingerie for him.

Okaaaaay....

You could get him a nice ring with something engraved on the inside, or else some lingerie for you for your weekend away!
    Boom!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

You can always buy him personalized gifts. Which are pretty popular. I would recommend maybe naming a star or such, why not skydiving or something?

Well there is a cool website that sells good experiences and gifts. check it out here.

www.goldenmoments.ie

browse through personlised and lifestyle which are great ideas for valentines day.

naming a star, writing cute messages beside photos, as a present for a bloke?? Seriously??

Lingerie yes. girlie sentiment no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 timelxpe

Boys sometimes enjoy centiment as much as girls do so the photo albums is a good idea,

but lingerie would probably do the trick ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Get him tickets to the rugby, golf weekend with his mates, lingerie, new electronic gadget. But don't do sentimental stuff.

Coming from a guy, we just don't appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Odelay

New boyfriend and giving him a sentimental book of photos??? Will only scare him off, would be a nice idea if you were with him for years but too soon now.

Rugby tictets for the two of you is a good idea if he is into it and you would like to share his interest.

Hot sexy wear, impossible to loose with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was just going to say hell be running well I would go more a photo than a book.. Why not just pack maybe a nice picnic or something of his fav foods that ye can have on the way to the place or have for the next day. That and maybe a bottle of bubbly... don't go too mad..

Something small

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Just FYI the op posted this thread 5 years ago, but given the answers are still relevant I will leave the thread open. More suggestions are always welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

oh whoops sorry about that

Advertisement