Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brain Transplant

• 17-02-2012 7:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I've undergone a brain transplant and everything seems to be working fine again. The operation has been deemed an initial success.
    Just thought I'd drop by and say hello as I see I used to post here quite a bit.

I might be undergoing another transplant very soon if there are complications but I'll try to get to know everyone anyway and we'll see what happens.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

You get smart?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Raditub

cooool i want one..all i have at the moment is a wrinkly old spud ;) What ya do with your old one???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

This isn't Teddy....:eek:
    :eek:

It's his evil twin brother pretending to be Teddy..........:eek::eek:

:eek:...................................................:eek:

......................:eek:...........................................................:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

It's great to be here in the Cuckoos Nest. Thanks for all the get well soon wishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I'm on to you NeddyNedson.

meet_the_parents_watching_you_animated_g.gifuowadmingj5.gif

Teddy will not go UNAVENGED!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Giveitaway giveitaway giveitaway giveitaway now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Ben Holck wrote:
    ‘Express Yourself’

With fizzling music programs in schools, many talented children are left without an outlet for performing arts—but not any more. This summer, Ben Holck, Santa Cruz Performing Arts music educator, will host a “Glee Club” workshop (June 13-30) for young people, ages 6-16, who love to sing and dance.

Inspired by the success of the show, Holck invites all children with the gusto to become the next Rachel Berry or Finn Hudson to sign up.

“Kids love Glee because of the music,” says Holck. “So we’re offering a little acting, musical performance, dance, improv and they can choose to sing songs from a Glee playlist.”

Holck ensures parents that the SCPA staff will make sure the music is age-appropriate, adding that they will pull a lot of Broadway and ’80s hits for the kids to sing.

“What’s great about Glee is that it is re-popularizing Broadway and live performances, and making it accessible to this generation,” says Holck. “We’re thrilled about the show for that reason.”

Beyond learning performing arts basics, like singing a solo in front of a group and giving a monologue, participants can look forward to expressing themselves in a supportive environment.

“Like Glee, the workshop is about spontaneity, creativity, building confidence, a sense of self-identity and camaraderie,” adds Holck.

http://goodtimessantacruz.com/index.php/good-times-cover-stories/2492-the-gleeks.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

No. Just no.

God damn it, Matt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Matt is getting fond of the GLEE word.

Hey Ted, get well soon. Would you recommend a brain transplant?

To be honest Sam I fink Teddy needs another one. He's done a lot of bad things in the last 48hours.

He's always been an idiot though. Incoherent ****wit

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    Matt is getting fond of the GLEE word.

Hey Ted, get well soon. Would you recommend a brain transplant?

no that's my evil twin

To be honest Sam I fink Teddy needs another one. He's done a lot of bad things in the last 48hours.

He's always been an idiot though. Incoherent ****wit

I don't agree with that assessment.

Since the transplant I haven't posted in AH. I read the threads but wouldn't know what to post in there. I'm beginning to think it was a bad idea getting the new brain.

Oh no not again? not much happening.

jiminy crickets
    MW-AM781_Lion_K_20110918113556_MG.jpg?uuid=f3c77176-e20b-11e0-8930-00212803fad6

802bda0b-32d3-4580-9825-5f1072b54f04.jpg

hondasam wrote: »
    I don't agree with that assessment.

OK he's not evil

Matt Holck wrote: »
    OK he's not evil

958673620_e7970f3abd.jpg

Like this?

what is the youngest memory ?

Matt Holck wrote: »
    what is the youngest memory ?
    My Mine is of rain, and being in a pram.
    Can you do more hair tricks peas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement