Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Enter your information here on the spreadsheet if you are interested in the tournament.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahb7ZQYJLxWRdG02MFZQaDhiSS1kZzRlMWc1LXViekE

Rules:
    XBOX ONLY
    Open Tournament
    No performance enhancing cards

Prize fund:110K (100K donated by jamescd and 10k by myself Copper_pipe)
    Distrubution of prize find to be finalized pending on numbers.
    Will PM jamescd what he thinks as it is mostly his coins :/

DEADLINE TO ENTER INFORMATION INTO SPREADSHEET IS SUNDAY 1PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Can i play as well ? Might be a bit unfair though if I use my first team. I'll hand over the prize to somebody else if I manage to win it :p

Ya no prob, since it is your coins :D Just put in your info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Already did. I'll use my Serie A team instead to give everyone else a fighting chance :D:D

BRA SILVER FOR ME

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

Ok, Im brutal but desperate for coins...recession and all, so I'll chance my arm. do you take butter vouchers? :D . I can only play evenings so if thats ok.

Jamescd and I have agreed that the prize fund will be distributed as follows

Winner:70k
    Runner-Up:30K
    3RD and 4th:10K each

I am ashamed to say it but my ultimate team has been hacked. dont know how. All coins gone but 1 squad still remains. Anyone know what i should do, if i can do anything that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I am ashamed to say it but my ultimate team has been hacked. dont know how. All coins gone but 1 squad still remains. Anyone know what i should do, if i can do anything that is.

Jesus that is sickening :mad::eek:

Did you log in to a phishing site or something?

Honestly have no idea what you can do mate, apologies. :(

Dont think so, I try avoid using web app as im aware of these sites.

• Advertisement

I personally always use the web app, and find it very handy. They even advertise on it about phishing sites. Think it says something like "Avoid fake websites/messages asking for password etc. EA will never ask for password".

How someone managed to hack your account is beyond me though.

Knex. wrote: »

I personally always use the web app, and find it very handy. They even advertise on it about phishing sites. Think it says something like "Avoid fake websites/messages asking for password etc. EA will never ask for password".

How someone managed to hack your account is beyond me though.

are you aware of how barcaboy got hacked

Nope. He another fella on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Barca boy is a famous Youtuber commentator, he's Irish :D

Someone rang EA and asked for his password, while pretending to be him.
    He gave the E-Mail and DOB and he got the pass and cleaned him out.

Sorry to hear that Copper

Nope. He another fella on this thread?

No 555BarcaBoy555 has a video on youtube called ea rant. Check it out. Thats the way I think I may have been hacked. My Bra silver Squad remains tho

No 555BarcaBoy555 has a video on youtube called ea rant. Check it out. Thats the way I think I may have been hacked. My Bra silver Squad remains tho

Jesus, what a shítty thing to do.

Edit: You don't think it was a result from posting gamertags in that spreadsheet do ya? As in, someone viewing boards did it.

Jesus, what a shítty thing to do.

Edit: You don't think it was a result from posting gamertags in that spreadsheet do ya? As in, someone viewing boards did it.

Dat would be pretty low if someone did that

would anyone be kind enough to give a small donation. I have 254 coins and a silber team

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Exactly why I refuse to spend real money opening packs like so many do. If someone then does hack my account, at least I haven't spent really money buying packs. I still would be pissed but it would be the silver lining at least.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

would anyone be kind enough to give a small donation. I have 254 coins and a silber team
    You have a brazil silver squad right? Then you should cruise through the silver competitions if your a decent player. Easiest way to make coins.

• Advertisement

You have a brazil silver squad right? Then you should cruise through the silver competitions if your a decent player. Easiest way to make coins.

Everyone cost less than 7k

Lads, give me coins too

I have like 4K. and my players aren't selling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Everyone cost less than 7k
    My whole french silver team probably cost less than 7k... and their mainly 74 rated shinys....

YEAH!! Most of my Bundesliga team sold!!

Hi mate. You gave me that Sergio Ramos card a while back (which I sold unfortunately. Would have gave it back to you).

I only have around 5000 coins In my account if you want them? Just PM what player etc you're putting up for sale.

Hi mate. You gave me that Sergio Ramos card a while back (which I sold unfortunately. Would have gave it back to you).

I only have around 5000 coins In my account if you want them? Just PM what player etc you're putting up for sale.

Na man I couldnt accept what remaining coins you have. Id only accwpt if you could afford it

Na man I couldnt accept what remaining coins you have. Id only accwpt if you could afford it

Nah man its fine honestly. I'm happy enough with my Serie A team at the moment. Stick up a player for sale and PM me.

Nah man its fine honestly. I'm happy enough with my Serie A team at the moment. Stick up a player for sale and PM me.

No I cant accept that. While ur here u shud stick your name in for the tournament we are running

No I cant accept that. While ur here u shud stick your name in for the tournament we are running

How about 3000 and ill have 2000 left over?

• Advertisement

I've about 30,000 at the moment so can give some of that if you're stuck. What amount would you need to make a hit on the market and start making coins again?

Also, noob question: How to people show off their FUT?

Advertisement