Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Newstalk Podacasts

• 12-01-2015 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Why are Newstalk so slow putting up podcasts like righthook movies etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I find they are pretty quick with the Off the Ball stuff. Monday/Wednesday night rugby is usually up on iTunes within an hour or 2 of broadcast. Probably just depends on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'd say it's down to the individual production teams, how much time & motivation they have (and also how interested their particular demographic is in podcasts).

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭robbe

I've given up with the Hook movie podcast as they generally take 1-2 weeks to put it up if at all. One thing I can't understand is the lack of Moncrieff movies and booze podcast anywhere other than on the newstalk player which is about as user unfriendly an app as you're ever likely to find......and went from July-November without any update at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

The new website is not very good, cant view all the podcasts items from shows and when listening back, are all mixed up into other shows and the numbered order is wrong too.Terrible.........:rolleyes:.

Advertisement