Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 train tickets for sale

• 31-08-2007 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

hi guys,

i bought 2 train tickets for my sister in law in the hope of getting tickets to the game....well we haven't got tickets...so i am going to sell the train tickets...if anyone wants them?

boarding at 7.45 in limerick...to heuston....and return again sunday night..i think its around 7.30 ..i can look at the tickets if someone is interested.

so anyone interested give me a pm

caroline

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

you will get tickets no prob in Dublin.

i have one to spare but thats only if i guy iv to meet at hueuston
    with two for me shows up, and he will.

if i was you id go..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

thanks ricey..

well my sister in law got 2 tickets at 11.45 saturday night and was so delighted not to having sold her train tickets:)

pity we didn't bring the cup home but they had a fantastic day all the same

there were tickets all over the place in dublin sunday
    people had loads. I had two spare hogan lower tickets
    right were the cup was and just sold em on the luas
    to a yank...lol or id have been stuck with em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

ricey wrote:
    there were tickets all over the place in dublin sunday
    people had loads. I had two spare hogan lower tickets
    right were the cup was and just sold em on the luas
    to a yank...lol or id have been stuck with em.

People were selling them for 5euro in the end.Bet you were kicking yourself If you'd brought the 500euro ones on ebay!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

well there must have been some dodgy dealing sgoing on , as where my sil was sitting there was 2 old men in front of her...after they came in and sat down 2 guards came in and spoke to them....and left....
    the 2 men were then telling my sil how they had bought the tickets outside croker and had paid just over the odds for them...as they were coming in the machine beeped when their tickets were scanned...they were let in...

after another 10 minutes guards came back and removed the 2 old men from their seats and the seats remained empty for the whole game....

wonder what happened..

• Advertisement

I know someone who still has two hogan stand tickets never used!!

lmao at the FOOLS that got tickets of eBay total MUPPETS.

If you paid over the price for your ticket ahahahahahahaha muppet!

Advertisement