Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Safe Do You Feel Getting In A Taxi Now

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

I Never Feel Safe in a Taxi
    Wreck wrote: »
    Does that read like a threat to anyone else? The wink seems particularly sinister.

You Sir, are living on the edge of oblivion, Does the post sound like, there is a female out there trying to get home & is extremely frustrated because she cannot get a cab and that there is a concerned cab driver offering to run to her rescue (should he decide to drive in Cork City)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Trojan911 wrote: »
    I did & if I ever decide to drive in Cork City I'll PM you my number, You'll never be stuck again..... ;)
    Oh you... /giggles
    Volvoboy wrote: »
    This was not directed at you, sorry if you thought it was rest of the post was tho.
    'S cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Gyalist wrote: »
    This story was posted in the Ladies Lounge last week. Does it mean that journalists lift their stories from Boards?

I freaking knew I read it on here. It is absolutely bizare that the story in the Herald is so similar.
    Trojan911 wrote: »
    You Sir, are living on the edge of oblivion, Does the post sound like, there is a female out there trying to get home & is extremely frustrated because she cannot get a cab and that there is a concerned cab driver offering to run to her rescue (should he decide to drive in Cork City)?

Just admit it, you're a rapist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Wreck wrote: »
    Just admit it, you're a rapist.

No, Never.......... (Shoves balaclava & stanley knife into nearby hedge) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I've got aids, any taxi driver who tries to rape me will get his comeuppance.

Even an immigint taxi driver rapist wouldn't take ya for a roide.

• Advertisement
Advertisement