Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 23-3-15

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

On the basis of the commentary, I take it Vince is laughing his arse off at Snoop Dogg's arms backstage.

Kind of think they could've gotten away with that segment at Mania, pretty fun tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭briany

Hogan hasn't taken his shades off since returning so we still don't know if it isn't Michaels with a tweaked impression.

hqdefault.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Great Raw so far tbh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's a swerve, that's Kane's way of putting himself into the IC match!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No sign of the Deadman tonight I take it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I miss Lana. If she's not at Wrestlemania I'll be very disappointed.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Lana to turn against Rusev at 'Mania

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭paconnors

Those Monitors must be cheap they always get thrown. LOL

Bray Wyatt promo next I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Would love Taker to appear

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

I'm still just hearing Bobcat Goldthwait any time Bray talks

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Would love Taker to appear

Yeah would be a great Pop!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Impressive stuff. I approve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

one of his better promos

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭briany

F*ck sake. Undertaker's not a liar but he's a lazy b*****d. Can't even do one appearance in the buildup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Taker or wyatt to win on Sunday I just don't know. Can't wait for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That's one thing that last year has given us I guess, uncertainty of future results. Taker wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,316 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

ricero wrote: »
    Taker or wyatt to win on Sunday I just don't know. Can't wait for it

It's a tough call. I see it two ways: Either Taker loses and beats Sting next year in his final match, or he beats Wyatt and puts over a younger guy next year in his last match. Either way, I don't see him going past WM32.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

martyos121 wrote: »
    It's a tough call. I see it two ways: Either Taker loses and beats Sting next year in his final match, or he beats Wyatt and puts over a younger guy next year in his last match. Either way, I don't see him going past WM32.

I was thinking perhaps a valiant effort by Wyatt but takers puts him down and his druids carry him off and Wyatt is not to be seen for a month or so.

Taker v sting then for next year

ricero wrote: »
    I was thinking perhaps a valiant effort by Wyatt but takers puts him down and his druids carry him off and Wyatt is not to be seen for a month or so.

That's good booking too. I know Wyatt is young but they can't be wasting him. They need to pick his feuds carefully so time off after Mania wouldn't be the worst idea. Hope to see him feud with Rollins for the title during the summer.

• Advertisement

briany wrote: »
    F*ck sake. Undertaker's not a liar but he's a lazy b*****d. Can't even do one appearance in the buildup.

It's just part of his mystique.

Bryan vs. Ziggler one-on-one for the title in a ladder match would've been spectacular. These MITB-type matches are just glorified spot-fests.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

As if there was any chance that Dean wasn't going to win that vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I voted for K-Kwik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I voted for Cody Rhodes

That's one thing that last year has given us I guess, uncertainty of future results. Taker wins.

I would hazard a guess that it won't be a clean finish anyway.

Angron wrote: »
    As if there was any chance that Dean wasn't going to win that vote.

I was rooting for Truth!

jebforever wrote: »
    I was rooting for Truth!
    Two of the most popular wrestlers in a match, and an option to get a third one in the ring? Truth would have needed a miracle.

Well that was an abrupt ending. Felt like more of that match took place during ad breaks than outside them.

• Advertisement

Harper is legit hurt I think, rolled straight out of the ring.

Advertisement