Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 2015 Babies Club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

we are very lucky where i'm based, the 2hospitals I would of chosen have the mlu's so its worth a try to go with it, hopefully will be able to stay in it until the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭baby_pebble

hey guys I set up a new account just to be able to share the news and join ye here as still haven't told anyone except my mom, bf and his mom! 5weeks and 2days now confirmed it yesterday with the doc! My first one and is a BIG surprise!! Due March 16th 2015 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

hey guys I set up a new account just to be able to share the news and join ye here as still haven't told anyone except my mom, bf and his mom! 5weeks and 2days now confirmed it yesterday with the doc! My first one and is a BIG surprise!! Due March 16th 2015 :)

Congratulations and welcome! Mine was a big surprise too but am feeling quite excited about it now!

hey guys I set up a new account just to be able to share the news and join ye here as still haven't told anyone except my mom, bf and his mom! 5weeks and 2days now confirmed it yesterday with the doc! My first one and is a BIG surprise!! Due March 16th 2015 

awe welcome to the group! mine was a bit of a surprise too, was not expecting it to happen so quickly! we're all very close in dates! still feels quite mad! my mam, his mam and my sister know! had to tell someone in work too unfortunately because I work with chemotherapy I shouldn't do certain aspects so was hard to hide!! hope your feeling well! i've been gagging at every strange smell the last 2 days!

thanks guys :) starting to settle in a bit now alright kinda knew for 10 days since I am never late then done test on Saturday which resulted in me crying in the bathroom haha told the bf then and he was all cool about it said won't hit him til March :) Doctor really calmed my nerves yesterday so we went ahead and told our moms, was so happy to tell her since i'm the only girl. Bit worried now with college going into final year and all :( beside the nausea and tiredness I feel ok but starting to panic if anything goes wrong :(

• Advertisement

thanks guys :) starting to settle in a bit now alright kinda knew for 10 days since I am never late then done test on Saturday which resulted in me crying in the bathroom haha told the bf then and he was all cool about it said won't hit him til March :) Doctor really calmed my nerves yesterday so we went ahead and told our moms, was so happy to tell her since i'm the only girl. Bit worried now with college going into final year and all :( beside the nausea and tiredness I feel ok but starting to panic if anything goes wrong :(

It is so easy to panic in these early stages, I worry a lot aswell. I am 6 weeks tomorrow and have booked an early scan for next week just for reassurance for myself.

6+2 now and absolutely drained, am just exhausted the last few days and seem to have no energy to do anything :-(

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    6+2 now and absolutely drained, am just exhausted the last few days and seem to have no energy to do anything :-(

I am wrecked! The nausea isn't helping and have no interest in food:( its the bf's birthday this weekend so will be heading out with him dunno how I'll last the night!

exhaustion here too!! had to take a nap the other day for an hour! feeling huge and bloated too, nearly convincing myself I must be having twins i'm gettin that big already!!

I don't know which is worse....the fatigue, the nausea, the breast tenderness, the bloating or the needing to pee constantly..... is it March yet??

• Advertisement

Kauto0709 wrote:
    I don't know which is worse....the fatigue, the nausea, the breast tenderness, the bloating or the needing to pee constantly..... is it March yet??

if only it was march!! fatigue is really whats gettin me! wish I could take naps at work!

I've decided to take the option of an early scan having previously decided against it so I have a scan at 7 and 3 on 22nd :)

Best of luck tomorrow! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Best of luck tomorrow! :-)

Thank you SO much :)

It's not till later today, I'm so very nervous, much more than I thought I would be :(

Will update later, with, hopefully, good news :)

so I was 6 weeks yesterday and it just so happened that I received an appointment few weeks ago for an ultrasound on my stomach as I was having problems. I went in not knowing if they would go ahead or not but the lovely lady who carried out the ultrasound checked on the baby first before everything else and said it all looks good and its a single pregnancy (phew :) ) she carried on then with everything else. So worked out nicely for me to get a scan done so early for something else but could check on the baby at the same time! :)

so I was 6 weeks yesterday and it just so happened that I received an appointment few weeks ago for an ultrasound on my stomach as I was having problems. I went in not knowing if they would go ahead or not but the lovely lady who carried out the ultrasound checked on the baby first before everything else and said it all looks good and its a single pregnancy (phew :) ) she carried on then with everything else. So worked out nicely for me to get a scan done so early for something else but could check on the baby at the same time! :)

That's great news! Delighted all is well!

so I was 6 weeks yesterday and it just so happened that I received an appointment few weeks ago for an ultrasound on my stomach as I was having problems. I went in not knowing if they would go ahead or not but the lovely lady who carried out the ultrasound checked on the baby first before everything else and said it all looks good and its a single pregnancy (phew  ) she carried on then with everything else. So worked out nicely for me to get a scan done so early for something else but could check on the baby at the same time! 

awe that worked out well for you, delighted all is well with baby!
    dont have my scan until 11th September, i'll be nearly 14 weeks,
    my mam keeps telling me its better to have it later but it just seems so late!!

ainy wrote: »
    awe that worked out well for you, delighted all is well with baby!
    dont have my scan until 11th September, i'll be nearly 14 weeks,
    my mam keeps telling me its better to have it later but it just seems so late!!

My doctor said i would be around 20 weeks when I go for a scan (galway) was into the doctor last week so I wonder how long before I hear from the hospital?

My doctor said i would be around 20 weeks when I go for a scan (galway) was into the doctor last week so I wonder how long before I hear from the hospital?

well I had heard from the hospital (cavan) in 4 working days from when I was with my gp and she sent a form off., once I heard from the hospital, it was a letter to say ring and organise an appointment so did that and got an appointment 3 working days later! seemed to be quick enough so you should get your appointment soon!

All good here! :) SO relieved!

Measuring 3 days behind my dates but doc said + or - up to 5 days is fine.

So per the scan 7 weeks today :)

All good here! :) SO relieved!

Measuring 3 days behind my dates but doc said + or - up to 5 days is fine.

So per the scan 7 weeks today :)

Delighted for you!! :-D:-D Could you see much on the scan? Did you get to hear the heartbeat?

Mine is on Thursday, I'm excited but nervous!

• Advertisement

delighted to hear that sittingpretty!! thats very exciting!

Delighted for you!! :-D:-D Could you see much on the scan? Did you get to hear the heartbeat?

Mine is on Thursday, I'm excited but nervous!

Yes! Could see and hear heartbeat!

Hearing it has always been better for me, such a lovely sound!

Still just blobs with a heartbeat at this stage so no good visuals! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭yamiki

*waves
    Hello ladies :)
    So, I found out last week that I'm pregnant with number 2! due on March 19th, my little lady will be 19 months when baby arrives, oh god what have I done :D

yamiki wrote:
    *waves Hello ladies  So, I found out last week that I'm pregnant with number 2! due on March 19th, my little lady will be 19 months when baby arrives, oh god what have I done 

welcome yamiki!! and congratulations! wow 2 under 2, fair play! its my first so you may be answering all my questions as the weeks go on!! hope your feeling well with it!

yamiki wrote: »
    *waves
    So, I found out last week that I'm pregnant with number 2! due on March 19th, my little lady will be 19 months when baby arrives, oh god what have I done :D

Congratulations and welcome :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭yamiki

ainy wrote: »
    its my first so you may be answering all my questions as the weeks go on!! hope your feeling well with it!

ask away, happy to help :)
    apart from feeling nauseous most of the time, yeah, and wrecked tired... which isn't so cool with the little one having a runny nose and not sleeping :/ zzzzz so tired....

yamiki wrote: »
    *waves

Due on my birthday :) how is everyone feeling now?

I had a private scan today at 7 weeks and all is well with my little baby :-)

I had a private scan today at 7 weeks and all is well with my little baby :-)

Yay! Excellent news! :)

• Advertisement

awe thats great to hear, was thinkin of you today! did they keep your due date the same?

Advertisement