Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with this dress....

• 18-08-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/multi-ruffle-dress/Dresses/warehouse/fcp-product/301658

Im thinking of buying this dress for a birthday party I have to go to at the weekend...anyways I think I will need a waist belt as I have a fairly big bust and usually have to buy dresses in a size 14 but Im only a size 12 waist:rolleyes: So what colour and type of waist belt would you put with this dress?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

If I had to put a belt with it, I'd go for a skinny belt. Something like this.
    Depends on what you're wearing with it for the colour. You could go for black/silver/nude for a neutral, simple look. Or you could go for a pop of colour and get turquoise/bright pink/green.

It's a hard dress to get a belt for because the ruffle at the front would look odd with a thicker belt over it, I think.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement