Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Van hire in co donegal

• 13-08-2014 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi

anyone know any places to hire a van for a day (transit size) thats not too expensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,975 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Maybe not applicable to you, but are you close to Derry by any chance?

I was recently looking to hire a van for the day (in the end didn't need to) and found that Enterprise out in Campsie were the cheapest by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭lipso

Niman - how much at Enterprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,975 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It will vary day by day, but you can check online at this
    http://www.enterprise.co.uk/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?cnty=GB&gpbr=SC72&bid=004

The day I did it, I was getting one for something like £35 - which was very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

D T Van & Car Hire
    Donegal Town
    087-7777074

Advertisement