Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TV Spots

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

saw a very young lester freamon playing a pimp in Mona Lisa on Film4 last week,
    think he was only in it for one scene ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I noticed Herc was in Public Enemies starring Johnny Depp also Idris Elba in Rock,N,Rolla.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

idris elba in the reaping on 3e now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

RastaRed wrote: »
    Just seen Isiah "Sheeeeeeeeeeeet Clay Davis" Whitlock Jr in 1408

I aint gonna go into that room, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,053 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Dominic West as Jigsaw in Punisher:War Zone.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Daniels was in It's Always sunny in Philadelphia S07E05

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

Rhonda Pearlman/Deirdre Lovejoy in the latest episode of The Blacklist. (S3E9)

• Clarke Peters (Lestor) seems to be pretty much based in the UK at the moment. He was in an episode of Midsomer Murders last year and was also recently in Jericho on itv. Excellent actor.

• Hawk Wing wrote: »
    Bunk in a film called "the fighting temptations" on film four right now

My niece was watching Twilight one day and next thing who came on the screen only Bunk. Gas man.

• Not another show exactly but this very disgruntled former cast member was interviewed in Dublin airport today having being stranded by the Beast from the East :D

Not a happy bunny.

28378067_10209133848383183_5865331038504924751_n.jpg?oh=f43fa30091c459d9ed65e8761c835169&oe=5B0A7EEE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

Good spot, caught the tail end of that on the news and thought I recognised the face alright.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Senator Clay Davis' car spotted in The Netherlands

a6e00cb38fba8daa4b8cd3b69373e84f.png

Advertisement