Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy s

• 31-10-2010 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

id say its been asked before and i did do a search and it wasnt answered.but can you make the galaxy s vibrate when a message is received when its on silent.it vibrates for phone calls but can you make it do it for messages?
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Yes, go to messages, then settings and then notifications and there is a vibrate option there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

angel01 wrote: »
    Yes, go to messages, then settings and then notifications and there is a vibrate option there.

i did it and it doesnt work.is it possible to have it do nothing else but vibrate when a message comes in or when it rings?at the moment it will vibrate when it rings if i turn ringer volume off but it still wont vibrate when i get a message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

crazygeryy wrote: »
    i did it and it doesnt work.is it possible to have it do nothing else but vibrate when a message comes in or when it rings?at the moment it will vibrate when it rings if i turn ringer volume off but it still wont vibrate when i get a message.

SCRAP THAT :) i got it working but it was slightly different to what you said.i put it into silent mode and put phone vibrate on as well.so its ok now.
    seeing as your there can you reccommend any good apps?i just got this phone last friday and its great.

Advertisement