Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone with a driveway to rent for parking?

Options
  • 23-10-2014 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi... Looking to rent a parking space near UCC Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 5:30...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Love to help but I'm in the same boat. With what students have to pay these days, I think it is UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL the price of the car parks near UCC. Why does it always have to be about money and instead not make life some bit comfortable for students? Could they not reduce it to €1 an euro and maybe make a few streets free to park in??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 Steppin Out

Orla_ol wrote: »
    Hi... Looking to rent a parking space near UCC Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 5:30...
    you'd nearly be better off cold calling!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭black_magic

closeline wrote: »
    Love to help but I'm in the same boat. With what students have to pay these days, I think it is UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL the price of the car parks near UCC. Why does it always have to be about money and instead not make life some bit comfortable for students? Could they not reduce it to €1 an euro and maybe make a few streets free to park in??[/quote

What's wrong with the park and ride!? Whenever I need to drive in, I park in Dennehy's cross car park, 100% free. ðŸ˜႒

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 Steppin Out

closeline wrote: »
    With what students have to pay these days, I think it is UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL
    No wonder most of the fellas in UCC can't afford proper pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

What's wrong with the park and ride!? Whenever I need to drive in, I park in Dennehy's cross car park, 100% free. ðŸ˜႒

The park and ride isn't accessible for everyone - they're not for me! I park in Dennehy's Cross sometimes but most of the time it's full unless I'm there mid-afternoon or very early morning. A park and ride is badly needed on the northside.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Electric Boobs

_meehan_ wrote: »
    The park and ride isn't accessible for everyone - they're not for me! I park in Dennehy's Cross sometimes but most of the time it's full unless I'm there mid-afternoon or very early morning. A park and ride is badly needed on the northside.
    We're lucky to have a P&R at all!

Advertisement