Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Space open this Saturday?

• 19-01-2012 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Guys,

David from the Irish Robotics Club here. I'm going to be down in Galway this weekend so I was wondering if anyone would be around to show me the new space this Saturday. I gave a workshop in the old space (and loved it) a while ago and would love to see how 091 Labs is growing.
    I'm also one of the organizing committee for the Dublin Mini Maker Faire being held this summer, so if anyone wants to chat about that I'd love to talk to anyone about 091 labs being involved.

I'm down for the First lego league competition being held in the Radison hotel (off Eyre Square), which is worth a look by the way.

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

Hi David,

Don't know if people got back to you earlier via PM but the Labs is open today for a Games Day so you could go say hello whenever =)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 qubix

I dropped in on Saturday and I really liked the new space. It has a more homely feel than the Celtic tiger warehouse.

Had a great chat about Dublin mini maker Faire with Padraic and Domhnall. Hope to see some projects from 091 labs there in the summer, some nice ideas were being thrown about.

I hope to get back down at some stage and spend more time, maybe run a workshop if you will have me.

Advertisement