Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GC16(M16) For sale

• 27-09-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I have been airsofting now for nearly a year now and I have been using a GC16, the GandG version of the M16. I had a few problems at the start, mags not fitting, the gun jamming and the mag clip falling out, but after the first month I had all of these problems looked at and the parts in question were replaced, since then I haven't had a problem with it. It fires at 280-300 fps (0.9 joules). I want to get rid of it because I am buying an airsoft sniper rifle and I don't need the machine gun for this. I am selling it with the gun bag, 2 high cap mags, 2 batteries, a charger, the original box and inner barrel cleaner. It takes 6mm BB's. As the gun is worth 260 euro and comes with all of these extras I am looking for 350 euro for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your M16

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mitchel

So yeah I wanted to post this again, but it was taken down, so here is the revised offer
    So I am switching over to a sniper and I have an M16 (With retractable stock) that I no longer need. It fires at 280-300 fps (0.9-1 joule). I am selling it with the gun bag, 2 high cap mags, 2 batteries, a charger, the original box and inner barrel cleaner. It takes 6mm BB's. If anybody is interested give me a shout.
    I also have an MK-23 pistol (0.9 joule) Green gas pistol, which i am selling for 40 euro.
    Pictures will be below.

Snapshot_20130929_1.jpg

Snapshot_20130929_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ManBearHorse

What make and model is it? Where did you get it originally and how much use has it got?

It is a G&G rifle, GC16 with retractable stock (5 positions). I got it at SG airsoft and I have used it about 6 times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 ManBearHorse

No interest, glws

Ok, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi Mate,

How much are you looking for?

I am very interested, but your'e price is kinda unrealistic,

These G&G GC16s cost €250 new, so I will offer €150 for just the rifle.

Well I need to sell the rest of the stuff, because the sniper won't fit into my gun bag, and doesn't take the high cap m4 mags. but how about all of the stuff above for 250?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi Mate,

As the GC16 would normally come with 1 mag, 1 battery and a charger, I must decline as this is too rich for my blood,

GLWS mate.

• Advertisement

Well by "just the rifle" I meant the 2 mags, 2 batteries and the charger, and the cleaning rod. I mean, i'm hardly going to sell them separately.

So for any other people who are interested.

The gun along with
    -2 High Cap Mags
    -2 batteries
    -A Charger
    -Barrel Cleaning Rod
    is 200 euro.

The gun bag, shown in the pictures is, 40 euro.

A MK23 pistol (Green gas 0.9 joule), used once, costs 20 euro, with no magazine.

All items as a package costs a total of 250 euro.

Ok, I really need to get this off my hands, so I will change the price, I will offer the whole package, including the pistol, for 200 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

I can offer 100 for the rifle without the bag

Advertisement