Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

cocopopsxx wrote: »
    Sameee! :P

Haha, first years' fault..sure is!
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Ah first years... Can't live with them... can't live without them... Well..

And that's why our school decided to build them a flimsy "building" of their own. We like to think of it as "containing" them in a "suitable" environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Cian A wrote: »
    And that's why our school decided to build them a flimsy "building" of their own. We like to think of it as "containing" them in a "suitable" environment.

They have their own corridor in our school :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

We've got "keep left" and "keep right" signs on our hall walls. :P
    The deputy principle spends lunch time yelling at people for walking on the wrong side, even if there's nobody else in the hall. :pac:
    She's like, "KEEP RIGHT. KEEP RIGHT OR YOU'LL CAUSE A JAM" and you're literally be the only one out of class. :P

We're totally in the same school!

cocopopsxx wrote: »
    Lads, I have a maths test tomorrow which I haven't studied for yet and have to do two biology exam questions and have absolutely no motivation whatsoever. :(

I too have a pile of books staring me in the face, however, thanks to you, I've to finish this bowl of coco pops first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

We've got "keep left" and "keep right" signs on our hall walls. :P
    The deputy principle spends lunch time yelling at people for walking on the wrong side, even if there's nobody else in the hall. :pac:
    She's like, "KEEP RIGHT. KEEP RIGHT OR YOU'LL CAUSE A JAM" and you're literally be the only one out of class. :P
    haha we are more advanced :cool: one way systems :rolleyes:
    Joey. wrote: »
    Good good :D
    I really have to stop leaving it so late to finish homework :mad:
    very very same be up all night :) joys of being a master procrastinator :cool:

• Advertisement

Good good :D
    I really have to stop leaving it so late to finish homework :mad:

I propose we set up a procrastinator's club on boards. We begin our setup immediately, no wait, tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

I too have a pile of books staring me in the face, however, thanks to you, I've to finish this bowl of coco pops first.

Haha, you're welcome. :p

Not my fault I was having coco pops when I decided to join boards lol :pac:

I really want some now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I actually have no complaints about my school, they reinsulated it last year or the year before, can't remember, we've got all new computers and we all have our own username and password so people can't tamper with our **** and they've also got a computer in each classroom to send the roll up in every class, which dealt with my problem of dossing rather quickly :P They love employing incompetent teachers though which is the only thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

M&S* wrote: »
    We're totally in the same school!
    Somehow I highly doubt it. :p That's be pretty chill, though. :D
    I propose we set up a procrastinator's club on boards. We begin our setup immediately, no wait, tomorrow.
    Why do tomorrow what you can do the day after? ;)

• Advertisement

Why do tomorrow what you can do the day after? ;)

Hamlet for president? :cool:

"That's be"? "Chill"? What be this newfangled slang? :P

Hamlet can go die in a hole. Or in a sword fight..whichever you prefer..

"That's be"? "Chill"? What be this newfangled slang? :P
    The result of me breaking my glasses. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

lol. This reminded me of my english teacher. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

haha we are more advanced :cool: one way systems :rolleyes:

I can never tell if the one-way systems work or not, the school's so backed up anyway like.

He'll enter the running later...

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

Hamlet can go die in a hole. Or in a sword fight..whichever you prefer..
    I'll shnoop in here :D

Strange, when we went to see Hamlet he actually got jabbed in the eye!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Seeing how this is an off topic thing... Does anyone know how to get a thorn out of your lip? :/ don't ask me how it happened, haven't a clue myself. Put a towel on my hair after washing it and voila. Painful lip. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

I can never tell if the one-way systems work or not, the school's so backed up anyway like.
    exactly!!! they actually dont work :) but sure for the craic
    he'd probably send us to nunnery's though ... :/
    To be or not to be that is the question..

Ah we are! We've the same system though and I hear the same thing on a daily basis! Tis great craic altogether!

• Advertisement

AnamGlas wrote: »

When we saw it in school he just kinda..got hit in the shoulder and fell over? :P
    M&S* wrote: »
    Ah we are! We've the same system though and I hear the same thing on a daily basis! Tis great craic altogether!
    So you've 3 giant penises burned into the grass outside your school too then? :P

Anyways, I'm off! Must do this comparative and get my beauty sleep. God knows I need enough of it. :p
    Night lads!

When we saw it in school he just kinda..got hit in the shoulder and fell over? :P
    Ah that's no craic.

Real accident though, think he was alright after.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eoin Cunniffe 94

NIGHTMARE of a day :( realised my business teacher has been given us completely useless notes since 5th year (should have copped earlier I know :/)
    Did no study and broke my braces ooh how I enjoyed 2day :(

AnamGlas wrote: »

We saw it a few weeks before that and most of us fell asleep :o Fairly sure he was alright afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Let's see who's who:

1. rusty_racer94 - Clifden Community School, Clifden Co. Galway.
    2. Coeurdepirate - St. Paul's Secondary School, Oughterard, Co. Galway. :rolleyes:
    NIGHTMARE of a day :( realised my business teacher has been given us completely useless notes since 5th year (should have copped earlier I know :/)
    Did no study and broke my braces ooh how I enjoyed 2day :(
    Another bracefaced sixth year! :O My teeth weren't even bad before I got them off, and I was supposed to get them off over a year ago but I never wore my elastics! :( Getting them off on the 21st of November, thank god!

So you've 3 giant penises burned into the grass outside your school too then? :P

Anyways, I'm off! Must do this comparative and get my beauty sleep. God knows I need enough of it. :p
    Night lads!

No. I haven't although I could be wrong like! :p Goodnight EmptyWithMe maybe someday we'll go to school together!

Is that UCC thing on this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eoin Cunniffe 94

Let's see who's who:

1. rusty_racer94 - Clifden Community School, Clifden Co. Galway.
    2. Coeurdepirate - St. Paul's Secondary School, Oughterard, Co. Galway. :rolleyes:
    3. Eoin Cunniffe 94 Athlone Community College Co. Westmeath

Another bracefaced sixth year! :O My teeth weren't even bad before I got them off, and I was supposed to get them off over a year ago but I never wore my elastics! :( Getting them off on the 21st of November, thank god!

Bracefaced since 3rd year did Ty and all :/ looking at another two years for me :(
    Although nobody notices mine so it's all good :)

Forgot to add that I'm not that committed, homework does not get finished as sleep is very, very high on my list of priorities! :pac:

• Advertisement

Bracefaced since 3rd year did Ty and all :/ looking at another two years for me :(
    Although nobody notices mine so it's all good :)

Former braceface: 1st to 5th year.

Now officially sexy :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement