Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockstar confirms GTA VI already

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,435 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

They also confirmed Online Heists :D

I'll be happy enough with single player DLC and hopefully online heists.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I saw this the other day after a friend said that GTA 6 was after being confirmed.
    Searched google news and found a handful of "gaming" websites with the story, read a bit and started laughing :)

I'd seen the text before and knew it was a long time ago too.

Weirdly enough, the source is from an October 2013 interview with IGN.
    It's just a where would you like to go with in GTA 6 type question.
    As you might imagine, GTA 6 is not actually confirmed by R* at all right at this second :pac:

Don't know why it's randomly being picked up on now!

Sorry pal :(

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/10/03/gta-6-and-beyond-rockstar-has-45-years-worth-of-ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I never knew this :P It was complete news to me and I know "confirmed" was a word I never meant to use - speculation, I would probably say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I think GTA 6 is going to be something special. Can't wait.

I never knew this :P It was complete news to me and I know "confirmed" was a word I never meant to use - speculation, I would probably say.

I guess it kinda is confirmed in a way, with the lead designer of every GTA game from III onwards talking about it as if it is a thing. But the big shots in NY have not said it's a real thing yet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Either way, GTA VI will definitely happen, I reckon. It's way too successful of a franchise to kill (whether one hates the franchise or not) and I will always welcome every instalment with open arms (not so much GTA IV. Playing that was like going through the stages of grief: I learned to accept it after a couple of years). I love GTA.

^^^
    Definitely, can't wait :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Obviously GTA VI is going to be made, it's common sense given the insane success V had, even though these 'confirmation' articles probably came from mid air it's obvious that the franchise is going to continue. The games still take over 4 or 5 years to go from 'initial ideas' like that article says they have to the full blown games so I wouldn't expect any actual useful news about it for at least a couple or three years, especially since they're more than likely going to be releasing another new game in between...a 3rd red dead game more than likely, but I'd also like to see a bully sequel.

I think a Bully sequel would be the tits! :D

I may be on my own here, but I wouldn't mind another attempt at an L.A. Noire type title :)

Ah to hell with it! I want sequels for all R* titles haha!

Advertisement