Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who's Online - Xbox 360 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I miss all the shenanigans :( definitely getting a new sub to live tomo...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I miss all the shenanigans :( definitely getting a new sub to live tomo...

I've spent over 200K this weekend alone on destruction :P So many battles with other teams. All the new Pegasus stuff has made things a lot more interesting though. Me and CJ in one Insurgent vs another two players in another and we never died. Even when a tank came after us we managed to lure him to the hills and rocket him to death. We were unstoppable :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17 noodlesdundalk

Right folks, sick of wandering around waiting on the random invites.
    Looking to join up with a few irish heads for the craic.
    Gimme a shout ;
    MeditatedBoar85

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Pm me dusty, if viv looks into his magic box he might have a spare 48 hr code....

If I don't reply straight away on here...msg me on the xbox and ill send you the code..

Right folks, sick of wandering around waiting on the random invites.
    Looking to join up with a few irish heads for the craic.
    Gimme a shout ;
    MeditatedBoar85

Have you joined the boards crew? You'll sometimes be put into sessions with other crew members if your joined.

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    Have you joined the boards crew? You'll sometimes be put into sessions with other crew members if your joined.

Nope not yet. Thought this was how I went about joining :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

DubDJ wrote:

Good session yesterday if a little short...( vivverrineAuto).

Nope not yet. Thought this was how I went about joining :/

You have to request it though the social club website, there's a link somewhere in the forum. Once you join you'll have loads of the crew to back you up. :D

You have to request it though the social club website, there's a link somewhere in the forum. Once you join you'll have loads of the crew to back you up. :D

Have left a post in the clan thread. So will give them a search on the social club website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

I'm online for most of the rest of today.. If anyone needs help with a heist Episfool99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

So me, Doyler and CJ were cruising around last night causing trouble, two of us with bounties on our heads when steadfastflaps joined. We went down to pick him up but instead he blew us up.

Think a kicking from the crew is deserved for that type of behaviour :D

Sorry my bro does be playing GTA a lot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Conchy wrote: »
    Sorry my bro does be playing GTA a lot :(

Not to worry. We'll dish out some justice next time he appears.

Myself and q2ice locked a randomer in ammu nation. The fool stayed in there for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Whos on tonight?

Sorry Atavanhalen I had to quit the pilot and demolition guys were ****.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah I know, feckin' randomers!

Ah I know, feckin' randomers!

Im sure you heard my frustration! :pac:

I got absolutely destroyed online last night. I drove by a few at a clothes shop and one decided to rocket me. Killed three of them and then the chase began. Held my ground for a while but they eventually got the better of me. Then after they were gone I seen two blokes fighting another at the beach. Went down to help and they all start sniping me. Didn't get one kill back, and had some other randomers coming from behind shooting as well. My kill to death ration dropped 3 points and all after yesterday. :D

Anyone online now?

Anyone fancy the station/cargo mission? Waiting ages on randomers

Very quiet online lately, most of the usual boardsies haven't been on much. Had a bit of a laugh earlier though. Literally came on, walked outside my apartment and got shot down. That then went into a two hour battle with a few of the crew joining in to help. Happening a lot lately and were like a magnet for trouble, at one stage there was about 10 players all killing each other in the same area. :p

• Advertisement

Stuck on the same myself. Can organise to help you get it done. If you will help myself of course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Anybody on who can help me do the Humane Raid - Deliver EMP. Have been stuck on this a while, think the heist is straight after it?

Anybody on who can help me do the Humane Raid - Deliver EMP. Have been stuck on this a while, think the heist is straight after it?

I'm with you :D

Anyone on?

I'll be online later tonight if anyone needs help
    Epicfool99 - I'm not a bad shot and a can handle a helo ;)

No one else coming on? Been on about an hour and seen one crew member before he left

No one else coming on? Been on about an hour and seen one crew member before he left

I'll hop on in a few minutes.

Anyone on line. Just logging in now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Might go on later if any of yis are about?

• Advertisement

Might go on later if any of yis are about?

Getting on now if any is still on

Advertisement