Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The battle of Britpop Oasis vs Blue

• 28-09-2011 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Who in your opinion won the battle of Britpop Oasis or Blur and why do you think this? Who was better off in the end and who do you prefer overall? Need this information for a project guys so any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

Who is the better band in your Opinion? 6 votes

Oasis
    0% 0 votes
    Blur
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

oasis definitely, maybe better than blue.

were blue even a band, or just a conglomerate of british billie barry sorts?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

No contest

Oasis

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

I'd vote Blue... most colours were better than Oasis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Blue had quite a few hits I believe!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

All rise!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Duncan, phwoar!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

blue. the were no s club though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I feel bad for the OP, this is his first post!!

THREAD LOCKED AND MOVED TO MUSIC. MODS, FEEL FREE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THIS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement