Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

crush proof , opinion? terrible movie?

Options
  • 21-11-2015 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

just me or was this a seriously cringey movie? it had so much potential but jesus the dialogue and story line....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

ahclassbai wrote: »
    just me or was this a seriously cringey movie? it had so much potential but jesus the dialogue and story line....

Have you lost your way?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

This is so fecking random!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ahclassbai

This is so fecking random!

hahahah! have i done something wrong lads , just getting used to this site , only just joined it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Death Proof is better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Greatest Irish movie of all time and one of the greatest of all time imo.

• Advertisement

hahahah! have i done something wrong lads , just getting used to this site , only just joined it.

Lol your grand just haven't heard this film mentioned since i was in school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

There's a Films forum

boards(dot)ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

go back and watch accelerator, dare yiz.

airmax87 wrote: »
    go back and watch accelerator, dare yiz.

haha i did recently , jaysus...id say still was a bit better than crushproof! but still jaysus

Lol your grand just haven't heard this film mentioned since i was in school!

should go back and watch it see what ya think! still fairly entertaining anyway!

• Advertisement

should go back and watch it see what ya think! still fairly entertaining anyway!

Actually totally forgot about it still remember how it went though wasn't the worst but nothing amazing!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Moved to the Films forum

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Moved to the Films forum

I was in that!They staged a riot involving loads of kids on horses lashing the garda out of it with petrol bombs and bricks on the green around the corner from me mas old house,i was one of those kids. Think I got a cheque for £25 for my 'role'(I was 14)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Terrible script and dialogue is what I remember of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I remember liking it alot seen it a few times

Advertisement