Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sandra in newbridge

• 18-04-2015 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi. I was wondering if anyone had a phone number for sandra in newbridge. I know there is a fortune teller in naas called sandra but I've been to her and didn't find her good at all (plus she was very expensive),.
    I've heard about a lady called sandra in newbridge and was wondering if anyone had her contact number and what you thought of her
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

here228 wrote: »
    Hi. I was wondering if anyone had a phone number for sandra in newbridge. I know there is a fortune teller in naas called sandra but I've been to her and didn't find her good at all (plus she was very expensive),.
    I've heard about a lady called sandra in newbridge and was wondering if anyone had her contact number and what you thought of her
    Thanks

If she's any good surely she knows you're looking for her on here and will be along presently to contact you herself...? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 here228

If she's any good surely she knows you're looking for her on here and will be along presently to contact you herself...? :)
    perhaps!

Advertisement