Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015

• 14-04-2015 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭

It's that time of year again. NHL Stanley Cup playoffs are about to start. Which team are you rooting for? Any predictions?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/stanleycup.htm

BzqLUCO.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Leafs fan so going for Tampa to win overall, Stamkos is quality to watch. Also like the way the Calgary's top line play so wouldn't be too upset if they got far. Think Rangers or Canadians will win it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Rangers to beat the ducks in the final. Im a Rangers fan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

You dirty Rangers are going out in the first round :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Would love the Jets to advance but cant see it. Canadiens to win it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I am a Rangers fan too and I hope you are right. Really don't like the thought of playing the Pens at all. I know they have struggled this season but it wouldn't surprise me if the found some form and made this round extremely difficult for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I want Canucks to win the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Must say fair play to the blackhawks for the comeback last night . remember same thing last year. Just gotta keep going this year though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Must say fair play to the blackhawks for the comeback last night . remember same thing last year. Just gotta keep going this year though

Fantastic game. Was going to throw the towel in after the first. Darling was simply phenomenal.

feck the ducks game on late

• Advertisement

Good start for the Rangers last night but a tough game, as I suspected. Need to get to 2-0 before we hit the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

GvidoR wrote: »
    I want Canucks to win the cup.

If the Rangers don't win it then I would like to see them win it.

Berserker wrote: »
    Good start for the Rangers last night but a tough game, as I suspected. Need to get to 2-0 before we hit the road.

Not what we wanted, 1-1 going into game three. As I said before this could be a long tough series.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Looks like the fairytale is coming to an end for the Jets. Still, lots to build on for next season.

Phoenix wrote: »
    Flames on again tonight,hopefully we get a result!

You going?

Rangers 2-1. Another close game. Think this could all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Berserker wrote: »
    You going?

Rangers 2-1. Another close game. Think this could all the way.

New York are too strong defensively for the Penguins. Even at home, Pittsburgh weren't up to much until the end of the third period. Doubt it will go to game 7.

Playoffs have been quality so far. I hope Ottawa wins the next game. The Canadiens-Sens series has been so good so far, shame to see it finish and to see the Canadiens go through!

• Advertisement

RichFTW wrote: »
    New York are too strong defensively for the Penguins. Even at home, Pittsburgh weren't up to much until the end of the third period. Doubt it will go to game 7.

I know you are right and we should end this in five or six on paper but games against the Pens are always very tight affairs.

Does gamecetre buff much when been used to watch a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

cena wrote: »
    Does gamecetre buff much when been used to watch a game?

no its grand as long as ya have decent internet, games run about 30-40 seconds behind real life though! its happened me twice maybe three times this playoffs that I knew the ot winner was coming from checking other scores on phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Phoenix wrote: »
    Flames take a 3-1 lead in the series after a 3-1 victory in the Saddledome tonight :D

Feck feck feck feck feck and did I mention Feck? Calgarys defence won't spread out ... gah next game you'll probably get the result!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Canucks are one loss away from ending the season. On the bright side, it would mean that Kenins could join team Latvia for the world championship. :P

Ducks making it to the 2nd round. Hope they get all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Rangers offense hasnt got going yet but they have been solid. Girardi was immense today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Hard fought win for the Hawks to take a 3-1 lead back to Nashville tomorrow. The triple overtime was exhausting to watch but worth it in the end. Hopefully clinch the series tomorrow then get a few days rest.

Advertisement