Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Restricted times for landboarding on Dollymount?

• 10-04-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,616 ✭✭✭✭

Met a lifeguard who told me that there are new rules (well new to me) regarding the times that we can landboard with kites on Dollymount, restricted to 1.5 hours either side of low tide (which means you need to board around 9.30am or 9pm!).

Said that these rules were posted up on "the website". When I asked "which website" he said he didn't know.

So, eh, which website is he talking about? And secondly, what time does the lifeguard finish his shift so we can board unrestricted? :)

I understand the need to board when there is sufficient space between yourself and pedestrians. I always give 20-30m. But waiting until low tide is a bit extreme.

Comments

Advertisement