Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

H Dip Applied Social Studies-Professional Social Care Carlow IT

• 09-03-2015 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I was hoping I may be able to talk to someone who has completed H Dip in Applied Social Studies- Professional Social Care in Carlow IT. I am hoping to apply for this course in September, but I would like to know a little bit more about the course structure, the supervised professional practice and employment prospects on completion of the course.

Last Years Prospectus is open to applicants in the non-social care area, how challenging is it to complete a H Dip in an different area than your primary degree?

If anyone could answer one or some of the above that would be amazing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭lolly28

Would also be interested to hear any feedback on this course?

Advertisement