Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Meetup- Dublin

• 22-09-2014 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi All

Myself and another chap are looking to start a regular meet up with other aspiring card magicians to practice, share and help each other with a view to actually going out and performing some street magic in the future. We are members of a group on meetup.com which is struggling to get members- if anyone is interested in joining us on this adventure do let me know and you will be welcomed with open arms.

We are both amateurs but love the art- all standards would be most welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seamagu

Hey guys, does this meet up still happen?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alcazar

Hi seamagu- the meet up did happen a few times but it was only the two of us! We haven't met up this year yet but if you would like to join us lets organise something.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 podisyc

Depending on where it is I wouldn't mind joining you also.

Hi podisyc- we meet in Dublin in the city centre if you are interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭D.Craftsman

Hi Guys, If still interested in a meet contact the Society of Irish Magicians.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I'd love to attend one of these meet ups although I have zero knowledge on magic. Would I still be welcomed at the meeting?

I think you have to have some skills but they have young members too. E mail them, I think they meet once a month.

Thanks D.Craftsman! We know about the society and its great but this is a smaller and more regular meet up that focuses on practice and going out and performing. Doyler92 yes you would be most welcome- we meet first and third Saturday of every month- let me know if you'd like more details

Hi Alcazar, The S.I.M is currently forming plans for meet ups by members,particularly the younger guys, who want to share & show off.Give us a shout, meeting 7 April,Cassidys Hotel 7pm. I will mention your sessions at the meeting if you would like? Give me some location info.

Advertisement