Neighbourhood Watch Merged Thread - Page 160 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-12-2014, 13:49   #2386
eviltwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas_S View Post
Where abouts was this?
Mulhuddart
Advertisement
29-12-2014, 15:09   #2387
chucknorris

There's a pair of brothers and a woman, all in mid 30's to late 30s, who are robbing houses left right and centre in the Mulhuddart area, particularly in Castlecurragh.

Keep your eyes peeled. These three have nothing to lose and don't have any fear of the law.
(7) thanks from:
30-12-2014, 14:28   #2388
Knine

Probably the same lot that did my house. Still free despite multiple convictions & breeding like rabbits
Thanks from:
30-12-2014, 15:28   #2389
chucknorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knine View Post
Probably the same lot that did my house. Still free despite multiple convictions & breeding like rabbits
You're on the nail there.
Thanks from:
30-12-2014, 15:43   #2390
jack presley

What time of the day are these break ins happening? And are they coming in through front/back door etc.?

Last edited by jack presley; 30-12-2014 at 17:06.
Advertisement
01-01-2015, 09:20   #2391
Mister Robinson

My brother was assaulted this morning by two guys around 4am and 6am. He was comming from a party at Corduff crescent and was heading to a friends at Ladyswell. He has lost two front teeth, stitches to the chin and a brused eye. They took his phone, wallet, keys and his watch.

He is currently in A&E waiting and has given a statement to the guards. A little while after, another guy was assaulted in the same area and is currently in A&E and is in a worse state than my brother. I will get more details later as I am in Norway and got a call from my parents about it so I only got bits and pieces but i will update on the exact whereabouts later.

Please be careful everyone.

Last edited by Mister Robinson; 01-01-2015 at 09:27.
01-01-2015, 10:00   #2392
BabysCoffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Robinson View Post
My brother was assaulted this morning by two guys around 4am and 6am. He was comming from a party at Corduff crescent and was heading to a friends at Ladyswell. He has lost two front teeth, stitches to the chin and a brused eye. They took his phone, wallet, keys and his watch.

He is currently in A&E waiting and has given a statement to the guards. A little while after, another guy was assaulted in the same area and is currently in A&E and is in a worse state than my brother. I will get more details later as I am in Norway and got a call from my parents about it so I only got bits and pieces but i will update on the exact whereabouts later.

Please be careful everyone.

Oh gosh sorry to hear about your brother Mister Robinson.
01-01-2015, 16:20   #2393
Mister Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabysCoffee View Post
Oh gosh sorry to hear about your brother Mister Robinson.
Thanks BabysCoffee.

Just got an update there. He is out of A&E with four stitches in his chin and a bruising around the eyes and his front teeth are broken. He said one guy approached him and asked him something. He then stood in his way as he tried to walk by and a second person jumped on him from behind.

I think he said it happened on the Castlecurragh heath road but I was a bit shook up when I spoke to him on the phone.

It is a terrible feeling to think it could have been worse but luckily he is okay and he is in good spirits. I just hope they catch who done this.
01-01-2015, 18:31   #2394
BabysCoffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Robinson View Post
Thanks BabysCoffee.

Just got an update there. He is out of A&E with four stitches in his chin and a bruising around the eyes and his front teeth are broken. He said one guy approached him and asked him something. He then stood in his way as he tried to walk by and a second person jumped on him from behind.

I think he said it happened on the Castlecurragh heath road but I was a bit shook up when I spoke to him on the phone.

It is a terrible feeling to think it could have been worse but luckily he is okay and he is in good spirits. I just hope they catch who done this.
Thanks for posting about this awful incident. It may prevent someone else getting hurt in the same way.

I hope your brother recovers well.
Advertisement
07-01-2015, 09:39   #2395
stevekavo

Someone going around castlefield woods last night trying the front doors to see if they are unlocked.

Happened around 5:30 yesterday evening. Garda where informed.
(3) thanks from:
08-01-2015, 13:20   #2396
chucknorris

A few of us had a conversation here last week on burglaries etc, so this article is relevant. ahem ahem.

<SNIP>

Last edited by Gaspode; 08-01-2015 at 17:24.
(5) thanks from:
08-01-2015, 17:25   #2397
Gaspode
Woof!

Sorry guys, speculation on an ongoing court case isn't allowed
(2) thanks from:
16-01-2015, 10:28   #2398
athtrasna

A car in one of our car parks in Waterville had all four alloys stolen yesterday, during the day. Car was left on bricks, one of which crumbled so serious damage done.
(4) thanks from:
23-01-2015, 10:54   #2399
chucknorris

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-30930697.html
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size