Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tGC Beers in Cassidys - Part 2 : Friday the 13th April,Come if you dare,wooooooooo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The beers will be in Dublin,thats where the over whelming majority of posters are based.Also Sammich,people have traveled from Donegal,Sligo,Limerick and Galway among other places to attend.

Re venue,I genuinely dont think either D2 or Diceys are suitable.They would be places where we would head after meeting up in a quieter place.

Also,Pembily PM'ed Mental Mickey a few days ago telling him a new thread had been started.He has been online and hasnt posted in here and as far as I know he hasnt replied to Pem so Id take that he isnt interested in going so wheelchair accessibility does not appear to be an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

The beers will be in Dublin,thats where the over whelming majority of posters are based.Also Sammich,people have traveled from Donegal,Sligo,Limerick and Galway among other places to attend.

Re venue,I genuinely dont think either D2 or Diceys are suitable.They would be places where we would head after meeting up in a quieter place.

Also,Pembily PM'ed Mental Mickey a few days ago telling him a new thread had been started.He has been online and hasnt posted in here and as far as I know he hasnt replied to Pem so Id take that he isnt interested in going so wheelchair accessibility does not appear to be an issue.

Chalk off the last Saturday in April from me then in the voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Forget D2 I could care less where we go as long as it has wine :)

How about the downstairs in cassidys ? I had a look see on sat, it's far bigger and it has a pool table :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

niamhx wrote: »
    Forget D2 I could care less where we go as long as it has wine :)

How about the downstairs in cassidys ? I had a look see on sat, it's far bigger and it has a pool table :D

Cassidys was quiet so it was easy to chat and get to the bar etc rather than having to yell at each other and it certainly had wine!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'd be up for Cassidy's again, seeing as I missed it there the last time. :pac:

• Advertisement

Well if we have lots of time before hand then there is no reason why we couldnt get the downstairs area booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

He did reply but nothing that said he might go!

I'd be up for Cassidy's again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Pembily wrote: »
    He did reply but nothing that said he might go!

I'd be up for Cassidy's again!!

I'd go for Cassidy's. Downstairs looked good. I was only saying D2 because I thought people wanted to go elsewhere. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Larianne wrote: »
    I'd be up for Cassidy's again, seeing as I missed it there the last time. :pac:
    This! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Cassidy's has crept into my mind as "a place I'd like to go to again." so, yes, sounds good.

Certainly not D2. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

The beers will be in Dublin,thats where the over whelming majority of posters are based.

:(

But if you come to drink with me you get to kiss a fish in the pub! True story!

But if you come to drink with me you get to kiss a fish in the pub! True story!

But in cassidys you can actually buy a fish. True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

But in cassidys you can actually buy a fish. True story.

You can?! Mein gott! I missed so much last time, though I thought it was only the fizzy lollies! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

niamhx wrote: »

Forget pool it has a foosball table so that is where I will be parked for the night, and you have all be warned I will have no illegal 360 spinning in my presence, that's cheating! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I assume it's ok for tGC lurkers to vote too. I had planned on going to the last beers seeing as tLI were gatecrashing but didn't make it. Hope to get to the next one - as long as it's not 13/14th. :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Once the place is clean and sells Guinness it's all good by me.

I'm based in the cc do I can scout a few locations if needed

• Administrators Posts: 53,275 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Cassidys was good - with more room it would have been perfect.

Oh, and turn the heating off. :pac:

Just wear a shorter skirt the next time! ;)

:pac:

Will probably ditch the tights too. :pac:

Well obvo!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If we can get the downstairs there is PLENTY of room!

Right we'll go with downstairs in Cassidys unless people object before today week (4 March). I also need a date, is 2 more weeks enough?

Oh no I meant I'd leave the poll on dates open for 2 more weeks but finalise the location next!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

2 more weeks is st patricks weekend, are you not away then?

She is, she's coming to visit MMMEEEE!

Note to self, buy blow up bed tomorrow

Aye sure I reckon we can leave the poll running til this day two weeks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Will probably ditch the tights too. :pac:

In that case, be sure to shave your legs too.

• Advertisement

If there are no objections by Monday 5 March the location will be Cassidys and the poll for the date will close Monday 12 March.

Advertisement