Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coolest Who wants to be a millionaire winner ever

• 16-06-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

What a legend!
    He seems so calm, but that could be because of the god-awful attempt (or lack there of) at tension that the americans seem to use. Still, what a dude.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

smug prick

• Registered Users Posts: 12,296 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

is that how he was able to make The Thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

And on the other end of the spectrum:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

I'm on the fence....equally a legend and a smug prick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

sparrowcar wrote: »
    I'm on the fence....equally a legend and a smug prick.

Totally. But to be fair, if you were at a million, with that lifeline, wouldnt you do something similar?

Funny story about the OP, the original video i posted had embedding disabled so i tried swapping it out but every single one, no matter the source, had it disabled.
    I tried 5 and then on the 6th i tried a funnyjunk video. Which is hilarious because most of you will know that funnyjunk are notorious for not allowing their content to be embedded!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

He is a legend and has balls of steel. Never let on at all that he knew the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

CMpunked wrote: »
    Totally. But to be fair, if you were at a million, with that lifeline, wouldnt you do something similar?

Funny story about the OP, the original video i posted had embedding disabled so i tried swapping it out but every single one, no matter the source, had it disabled.
    I tried 5 and then on the 6th i tried a funnyjunk video. Which is hilarious because most of you will know that funnyjunk are notorious for not allowing their content to be embedded!

Don't think so, I think I would have at least used my 50/50?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I agree a total legend much more enjoyable than this stuck up winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Oh that kind of cool... I was thinkin'
    fonze.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

I wouldn't call him a smug prick tbh. I think if someone just realised they knew the answer to a question worth a million dollars they can be forgiven for feeling quite good about themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

KoolKid wrote: »
    What was wrong with her:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Welcome to 1999 OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

KoolKid wrote: »

How was she stuck up?

:confused:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I just thought her whole manner was very high & mighty.
    In the full version she says something like
    "I am sorry but I think I know this!"
    Why would you apologise .
    The American guy was much better IMO.

Interesting, I didn't know that.
    [off to Google videos]

Advertisement