Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

How did you know about the bear suit? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

How did you know about the bear suit? :pac:

Lets just say there's a reason I don't wear one 24/7...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Was washing my hair in the shower when the wire for the shower head knocked off the cold tap, I'm after scalding my chest and stomach. :( it was my favourite boob too.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

So, I'm having a shave. The buzzing attracts a wasp which stings me.
    I thought **** like this only happened in cartoons...

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

WOW calamity central in here tonight!
    Was washing my hair in the shower when the wire for the shower head knocked off the cold tap, I'm after scalding my chest and stomach. :( it was my favourite boob too.

This may seem bad, but now you get to rub nice stuff into your boob for the night...
    Galvasean wrote: »
    So, I'm having a shave. The buzzing attracts a wasp which stings me.
    I thought **** like this only happened in cartoons...

Only you Galva, only you!

• Advertisement

I love that song Galva - how did you know?

I know things.

Galvasean wrote: »
    I know things.

Crap!

Wire for shower knocks off cold tap? I can't figure out what crazy kind of wire/tap configuration you've got going on. Unfortunate about the fave boob though.

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Wire for shower knocks off cold tap? I can't figure out what crazy kind of wire/tap configuration you've got going on. Unfortunate about the fave boob though.

I was also having that problem...what kinda shower do you have that it can attack you like that?

Fewcifur wrote: »

It's doable alright, the hose gets some purchase on the dial and you move it causing the tap to move.

Have had it done to me but I got the cold blast with no scalding. Brought on a very high pitched scream followed by indecision to jump out or try turn the hot water back on.

booo to baking screw ups :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Its the in-bath shower, and I took the shower head off to wash my hair, the cord part knocked off the tap while I was rinsing my hair and BAM! Medium rare left tit.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Its the in-bath shower, and I took the shower head off to wash my hair, the cord part knocked off the tap while I was rinsing my hair and BAM! Medium rare left tit.

Its called a hose :p

Poor boomie though :o *soothes poor left tit* :)

Medium rare is pretty delicious in fairness, at least it wasn't well done

I am in what is possibly the worst mood ever. *brood*

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

I am in what is possibly the worst mood ever. *brood*

Aww no :( *hugs*

Join the club :( My fault for finally being not-depressed for the first time this week. Best mate has now just royally urinated on my parade :(:(

I was going to offer you a hug before reading the part about the urine parade. :pac:

• Advertisement

:p

Aaargh!! How come my mates are the only ones loaded enough to swan off on month-long trips to the US??!? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Mabel

Yer not the only one Solitaire!

Work Placement Programme is probably my main cause of brooding right now :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Mabel wrote: »
    ]
    Work Placement Programme is probably my main cause of brooding right now :/

Ah don't get me started, I'm doing a WPP too.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Mabel

The thread about the WPP version 2 in AH is a disgrace! I should probably do myself a favour and stop looking at it but I can't help it! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Mabel wrote: »
    The thread about the WPP version 2 in AH is a disgrace! I should probably do myself a favour and stop looking at it but I can't help it! :o

Bit of a farce alright, FG are more interested in implementing a strict dress code in the Dail rather than their own god damn criteria for employers who want a intern.

Bah. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    FG are more interested in implementing a strict dress code in the Dail

Saw that in the paper today! Tossers.

My brooding....

MOTHS :mad:

Moths are ****.
    Complete and utter ****.

I have no problem with them being in my room, even saved a few of them in recent years and let them go outside.
    You wanna be in my room Mister Moth? Not a bother, just one condition....

Stay the **** away from my god damn clothes!!!!!!!! :mad:

Killed 4 in under an hour tonight. I know that aint the last of them.
    They can hide!!

But I will find them eventually chewing on my clothes....cheeky motherf*ckers and they will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee.

*ends rant*

Poor Tuds :(

Solitaire wrote: »
    Poor Tuds :(

It's not so bad...I is bit tipsy now :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    It's not so bad...I is bit tipsy now :pac:
    Sober Tuddle should be hilarious next week

• Advertisement

Sober Tuddle should be hilarious next week

I'm just as annoying lovely when sober as I am when tipsy :p

Advertisement