Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭IrishTrajan

Gatling wrote: »
    US cargo ship has sent out an urgent mayday after coming under fire from an Iranian naval patrol vessel in the strait of hormuz demanding the cargo ship sails into Iranian waters ,
    US Navy is responding more to follow

Link?

I wonder if the U.S. will respond with force, considering they're reportedly close to signing a deal with the Iranians.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Link?

I wonder if the U.S. will respond with force, considering they're reportedly close to signing a deal with the Iranians.

Give me a min

Looks like the vessel has been siezed

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32503660

• Registered Users Posts: 19,873 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Now it's a Marshall Islands cargo ship and US officials report no Americans onboard. What does this mean?

The Marshall Islands are an American colony/territory so it's more or less an American ship

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Now it's a Marshall Islands cargo ship and US officials report no Americans onboard. What does this mean?

The Marshall Islands are an American colony/territory so it's more or less an American ship

It seems the ship left Saudi and was swarmed by 5 Iranian vessels firing warning shots across its bow before been borded outside Iranian waters .

Advertisement