Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny boat pics,videos and jokes.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I think this story belongs in this section, seriously, WTF?! :eek:

http://waterford.patch.com/articles/alleged-shotgunning-of-sailboat-during-sandy-lands-nl-man-in-jail

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I think Santa got my letter :D

230159_509736149050175_198698789_n.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Ever get stuck on the slipway waiting for someone while they sit there getting their boat ready for launch, well this is how it should be done :D

The pope boat mobile :D

Classic+Boat+Popemobile.jpg

Eighteen Reasons why Sailing Is Better Than "Conjugal Relations"
    18. You don't have to sneak your sail magazines into the house.
    17. If you are having trouble with sailing, it's perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to show you how to improve your technique.

16. The Ten Commandments don't say anything about sailing.

15. If your partner takes pictures or video of you sailing, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet when you become famous.

14. Your sailing partner won't keep asking questions about other partners you've sailed with.

13. It's perfectly respectable to sail with a total stranger.

12. When you see a really good sailor, you don't have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you sailing together.

11. If your regular sailing partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you go sailing with someone else.

10. Nobody will ever tell you that you can go blind if you sail by yourself.

9. When dealing with a sailing pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.

8. You don't have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy sailing stuff.

7. You can have a sailing calendar on your wall at the office, tell sailing jokes and invite coworkers to sailing with you without getting sued for harassment.

6. There's no such thing as a sail transmitted disease.

5. If you want to watch sailing on television, you don't have to subscribe to a premium cable channel.

4. Nobody expects you to promise to sail with just one partner for the rest of your life.

3. Nobody expects you to give up sailing if your partner loses interest in the sport.

2. You don't have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily for the enjoyment of sailing.

1. Your sailing partner will never say, "What? We just sailed last week! Is that all you ever think about?

• Advertisement

374113_549656065049923_1327834357_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DAZP93

Hmmm..recession hitting anglers hard in Dun laoighre..:P

88001fc8991271140488.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ahun

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Alkers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

here's my contibution to this thread...

if only i had a spare 15 grand lying around here...

.http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/boats/4316681

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭whacker1982

Its a good boat!

Its a good boat!

matter of choice I guess Whacker but this is more like it for that money.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/boats/4302702

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭whacker1982

breghall wrote: »
    matter of choice I guess Whacker but this is more like it for that money.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/boats/4302702

picked up wrong, in the description of his boat he says (GOOD BOAT, good trailer)
    and then asked for 15 big ones.

no chance of it.:D

picked up wrong, in the description of his boat he says (GOOD BOAT, good trailer)
    and then asked for 15 big ones.

no chance of it.:D

my apologies .... long weekend so the sarcasm radar is a bit off......:D;)

27936_10151134147416784_1704884454_n.jpg

Happy Christmas to all you boaters out there I hope santa brings you something nice for your boats:D

833._Lge..jpg

noahs-ark.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Happy Christmas to all the yachtie racers out there!

46456_259462957516152_1915216957_n.jpg

(ETA - credit for the pic to BOYD, hope they don't mind me sharing!)

One way to put out a boat on fire :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Tow

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

A case where a PFD would be less important than a crash helmet:(

For the weather thats in it how about a bit of snow boating :D

Don't ask :D

Camp+Tipsy+Hot+Tub.jpg

Boating in style on a Benetti 123 Classic supreme. I wish :D

550125_10151644916719307_1145108949_n.jpg

Not so funny pic but maybe the most important on this thread. "listen to your lifejacket" :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYLyWIN5b-3r-maGCSfRiG67akKU_utvBPLfnflmmj99EbW-y3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

22052009417.jpg

New septic tank regulations for boat owners :D

Handy for that small project boat :D

528873_10200300760939961_1031551516_n.jpg

• Advertisement

fergal.b wrote: »
    Not so funny pic but maybe the most important on this thread. "listen to your lifejacket" :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYLyWIN5b-3r-maGCSfRiG67akKU_utvBPLfnflmmj99EbW-y3

If you don't wear your lifejacket you could always depend on your friends to save you.:D

398066_446679958735255_392821334_n.jpg

Advertisement