Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Yeah, got great seats a few weeks before the show. I say try to avoid the second-hand market over price and doggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

tickets on general sale 2morrow at 9am

The 67 Euro 3presale tickets are not that great so going too wait for the general sale

Doubt its going too sell out 2morrow but might if there going too release tickets in batches. The show takes place on the 2nd Nov which is the School Mid term i think

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Block D, row 8 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Not paying €80 for RING B, N, if I buy 4 though I get RING D, Row D... ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I got Block D, Row 8 aswell.

• Advertisement

I got Block D, Row 8 aswell.

:O Gonna be an unofficial boards.ie meet up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Block B Row B for me - gave someone else the responsibility of getting the tickets; they did good!!

Block D row 31 €67

We should all have a good view of Nakamuras entrance

Hopefully he doesn't get hurt in the coming months

getting a bit nervous with all this superstar shake up talk that is rumoured too take place after Summerslam

imagine if Nakamura, Styles and KO go too Raw :(:(:(:(

• Advertisement

Didn't they just have one?

There was talks when the one a few weeks back occurred that it wasn't a full one, and hey would do another post SS. Part of that stemmed from the fact they just had them come out with "I'm on this show now lol" promos, rather than have a big draft with the graphics and stories etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

The draft really has been an absolute flop from the word go. If they're doing another mini-draft again so soon they're basically admitting as much themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

It is pity that Cena is a part-timer now, he has not been on Ireland house show since 2014. I have yet to see him live as well.

It is pity that Cena is a part-timer now, he has not been on Ireland house show since 2014. I have yet to see him live as well.

People slag off Cena but I think he's great, savage atmosphere in the arena when he's out.

yeah saw Cena a couple of times at shows and its a joy to watch the kids go so excited seeing him. Dont think he will ever do an extensive house show Euro tour again

been to many WWE shows over the years and have a load of memories. Saw guys such as The Undertaker, Cena, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Orton, The Hardyz, Finn Balor, Sheamus among many others. I was lucky enough to be there in the 3arena Nov 2011 too see Mick Foley make a surprise return. Saw my first TV Tapings last November in Glasgow seeing Both Raw and SD unreal experience and got too see people like Stephanie and Shane Mcmahon, the commentary teams, Pyro :D etc. I really enjoyed Mays Dublin house show. Looking forward too Novs show and hopefully Nakamura will still be on SD for it. I regret not seeing guys like Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Stone Cold (had to sell my 2005 RDS tickets), Ric Flair and Bret Hart when they were here but what can i do :D

Good chance we will get Bobby Roode in November but we can talk about they when/if there is a superstar shake up

Updated line-up on WWE.com Including
    AJ Styles
    New Day
    Charlotte
    Becky Lynch
    Nakamura
    Baron Corbin
    Kevin Owens
    Jindar Mahal
    Bobby Roode

Pretty happy with that but it may change ???

Must be selling pretty badly as it's been plugged by Aikens Facebook page a hell of a lot

According to WWE.com were getting a Bobby Roode apperence on the night (3arena site has it down as Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler but Ziggler is rumoured to be leaving in October??)

Can't wait too see Nakamura

How come it was announced so late compared to the other shows ??

Ziggler leaving in October? I doubt that since there using him on T.V. right now.

• Advertisement

Ziggler leaving in October? I doubt that since there using him on T.V. right now.

his WWE contract is up in October and rumours are he is leaving

i like his character now and its a perfect way to write him out of WWE. when his contract does run out and hes doesnt renew it than One night he could just say Kayfabe '**** you WWE and **** you fans' and leave

PTH2009 wrote: »
    his WWE contract is up in October and rumours are he is leaving

i like his character now and its a perfect way to write him out of WWE. when his contract does run out and hes doesnt renew it than One night he could just say Kayfabe '**** you WWE and **** you fans' and leave

Good riddance, can't stand the floppy fish seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 runtheropes

Can anyone tell me what the view is like from the cheap seats (30 odd)? I'm keen to get to see AJ and Naks but I'm too strapped for cash to pay in 70 smackers

Can anyone tell me what the view is like from the cheap seats (30 odd)? I'm keen to get to see AJ and Naks but I'm too strapped for cash to pay in 70 smackers

the 3arena is actually compact enough and views are good from every seat

ill attach a few pictures of views where i was up in the high seats for events

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Robynlukey17

Hi there new to this ! Does anyone know if there will be a meet and greet in smyths toys Dublin before the WWE live event on the 2nd of November 2017 ? Or when do the announce it ? Thanks

Hi there new to this ! Does anyone know if there will be a meet and greet in smyths toys Dublin before the WWE live event on the 2nd of November 2017 ? Or when do the announce it ? Thanks

normally there announced a week or 2 before the event keep on eye on the link below and Smyths facebook etc. note that Dublin on the 2nd Nov is night 1 of the SD European tour and they may not do a meet and greet as they will only be flying in Late Weds night

http://www.wwe.com/events/results/appearance/all-dates/0/0/Enter%20Location/0

With SD tv tapings selling terribly atm in the states would you say that will have any effect on live event attendences over here and on the tour in total ???

They always sell well enough over here but the crowd is 80% kids and mostly bored parents

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/triple-h-advertised-upcoming-wwe-event

Be cool if he showed up in Dublin too but I doubt it

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/results/results-wwe-live-event-boise-id-jinder-mahal-vs-shinsuke-nakamura

This will prob be the card for Dublin. Forgot Luke Harper and Erik Rowan still exist lol

• Advertisement

Why can't we ever get more that one womens match.

Advertisement