Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hatchet-wielding homeless hitchhiker stops 300 lbs racist 'Jesus' on killing spree

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Hatchet guy is wanted for murder now

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news%2Flocal%2Fnew_jersey&id=9104988

This is why we can't have nice things

On his facebook page he claims he was raped... revenge killing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Poor Kai. Alas I knew him well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Just saw that video when the thread was bumped, and tbh he seemed to enjoy hitting someone in the head with a machete a bit much :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

Beware homeless men with hatchets:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news%2Flocal%2Fnew_jersey&id=9104988

CLARK, N.J. (WABC) -- Authorities in Union County have issued an arrest warrant for internet celebrity "Kai the hatchet wielding hitchhiker" in the murder of Joseph Galfy, Jr. in Clark, New Jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HerrScheisse

"Well son, you can either surf or you can fight!"

This dude chose to fight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

It would seem Kai was a rentboy judging from the events. The sad reality of being homeless I guess... :( and the risks that come with being one as well. Wonder if there is any truth in bring raped or things just got out of hand. Guess all will be revealed soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Absolute legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

he killed the wrong guy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

• Registered Users Posts: 81,628 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I cant wait for the Tosh.0 special

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

We need hatchet control! Especially those foldable backpack style automatic military grade ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

The greatest thread title ever in the history of boards.

Well done OP, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Isn't Kai clearly mentally ill himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

How does a homeless man have a facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

Start of the article: 'He was captured by Philadelphia Police at the Greyhound Bus station in Philadelphia earlier today.'

End of the article: 'Investigators say that Mr McGillvary has cut his long hair to try and disguise himself and they say he is armed and dangerous.'

Me confused?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Originally Posted by Clandestine viewpost.gif

Hmm, and the first guy he killed he claimed told him he was a pedophile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    How does a homeless man have a facebook page?

I know! I got asked for ID and 2 bills to prove my address before I could create my Facebook account.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Nunu wrote: »
    Start of the article: 'He was captured by Philadelphia Police at the Greyhound Bus station in Philadelphia earlier today.'

End of the article: 'Investigators say that Mr McGillvary has cut his long hair to try and disguise himself and they say he is armed and dangerous.'

Me confused?
    It's probably an article they edited to show he has now been arrested, forgetting to take out the old info about looking out for him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Peter The Pedo

Woah that story is facked... He mentioned in a video before that he had been abused, whether sexually or not, as a child and that is what led him to hit the road. Thats pretty mental if it happened unexpectingly again, definately would have pushed anyone over the edge.

Also saw a video of afew surfers letting him pick out a board from their shop and his following surf session on the new board... barely had a clue what to do with the thing in the water, after going on about how he wanted to be just surfing, people sending donations to get him a board and Jimmy Kimmel giving him one on his show... Gas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Can I just point out that "Racist Jesus and The Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhikers" would be the most awesome name for a rock band EVER??

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

Oh jesus, this is incredibly sad :(
    Here's the status he put up on Facebook a few days ago:
    what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen come dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped, and blown their ****in load in you? what would you do?

His facebook page

Advertisement