Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black ops trophies and platinum ?

• 19-02-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

As far as I am aware PlayStation will give you a platinum if you complete all trophies that came with the game. But I have like 3 trophies left (Hands Off the Merchandise, See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me and Sacrificial Lamb) and I'm only at 70% complete. Can you tell me if I will get platinum if I complete all the trophies that came with Black ops and NOT the DLC (First Strike Map Pack, Escalation Map Pack, Annihilation Map Pack, Rezurrection Map Pack). The DLC has 20 trophies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

DLC trophies don't affect the platinum. You just need to complete the original set. Good luck.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

aindriu80 wrote: »
    As far as I am aware PlayStation will give you a platinum if you complete all trophies that came with the game. But I have like 3 trophies left (Hands Off the Merchandise, See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me and Sacrificial Lamb) and I'm only at 70% complete. Can you tell me if I will get platinum if I complete all the trophies that came with Black ops and NOT the DLC (First Strike Map Pack, Escalation Map Pack, Annihilation Map Pack, Rezurrection Map Pack). The DLC has 20 trophies

As already stated, just the original game trophies for the plat.

You should be able to get Hands off the Merchandise on your own - I did.

I'm missisng the same trophies as you plus Date Night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

cool, thanks very much. date night was simple, just get someone on your friends list and go to theatre and play movie with them. I can help you if you wish (psn aindriu80).

I was trying to get hands of my merchandise but either I died or didn't have enough cash for round 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I missing a few including date night and also 1 of the zombie trophies, i think it's the crossbow one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Did they ever fix the trophy glitch for playing on veteran I can't seem to get them trophies :confused:

• Advertisement

Did they ever fix the trophy glitch for playing on veteran I can't seem to get them trophies :confused:

What glitch was this?
    Must have been as I have all the single player trophies, the ones I am missing were mentioned above.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

F1ngers wrote: »
    What glitch was this?
    Must have been as I have all the single player trophies, the ones I am missing were mentioned above.

I used some code in the computer to unlock the zombie map ''five'' before I finished the game or something.. Since then I haven't been fit to get the Veteran trophies in campaign... Finished the first few missions on Veteran but never got the trophies, this was around the time of launch..

one thing i noticed on zombies a lot is two players having the exact same name with one of them having the (1) after the name. I think its some kind of a hack.

one thing i noticed on zombies a lot is two players having the exact same name with one of them having the (1) after the name. I think its some kind of a hack.

No, they are both playing on the one console - split screen. If your mate called round to your house and we joined up online - he'd be signed is as aindriu80(1).

Thats cool, I only saw it on Black ops for some reason.

Are there many black ops players here ? its hard to believe that its 2 years old and MW3 has arrived since. I would love to get the zombie trophies out of the way, send me a pm/psn message if you want to get them. aindriu80

• Advertisement

As already stated, just the original game trophies for the plat.

You should be able to get Hands off the Merchandise on your own - I did.

I'm missisng the same trophies as you plus Date Night.

Thanks for the video, I finally got the thief, I forgot about all the switches and other times I didn't have enough cash.

I'm still trying to get those two pack a punch trophies, it involves finding the lucky box and getting the lucky crossbow and ballistic knife. Anyone here good at zombies ?

I'm still trying to get those two pack a punch trophies, it involves finding the lucky box and getting the lucky crossbow and ballistic knife. Anyone here good at zombies ?

I'll be on this evening.
    See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me shouldn't be too hard.
    Bit of luck as to when the knife and xbow come out of the box.

Need to do the crossbow one in as early a round as possible(arrows become less effective against zombies in later rounds).

I'll be on this evening.
    See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me shouldn't be too hard.
    Bit of luck as to when the knife and xbow come out of the box.

Need to do the crossbow one in as early a round as possible(arrows become less effective against zombies in later rounds).

I got the ballastic knife out of the box but didn't have enough cash to pack a punch it. Do you have a PSN ? I would like to add you to my list. I just got a mic today out of game which should make things a bit easier but didnt get anyone talking back to me.

I got the ballastic knife out of the box but didn't have enough cash to pack a punch it. Do you have a PSN ? I would like to add you to my list. I just got a mic today out of game which should make things a bit easier but didnt get anyone talking back to me.

You have my PSN - it's Narnin.
    You were playing Mafia II earlier - I got the trophies with a couple of other lads today.
    Give me a shout another time and I'll try to help you.
    The two lads I was playing with carried me through the levels til we got the trophies - which took a little over an hour.

Thats ok, I would have joined you if I knew it was you. It was a bit confusing as i sent quite a few messages. I'm going to play today and just stick at it, hopefully i get a few good players

Thats ok, I would have joined you if I knew it was you. It was a bit confusing as i sent quite a few messages. I'm going to play today and just stick at it, hopefully i get a few good players

You might get the knife one with random people, if you're lucky.

Xbow one you will need to plan it.

yeah, I tried the mic a few times to organise things with other players this morning but either they couldn't hear me or I couldn't hear them in the game. I went down 15 times in the game and got pissed off but had enough cash. I was unlucky with the lucky box, it gave me 2 teddy bears.

Getting the crossbox, then getting it pack a punched and then have stupid communication problems would be pretty annoying.

Advertisement