Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

**Please Read** Match Tickets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭newbie85

i dunno actually!! hadn't thought about that! worst comes to worst though i've friends in france so i could give their address!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

newbie85 wrote: »
    Zzippy i haven't been before but was wondering just how terrible the really cheap tickets for stade are? like would we see the game? or should we just fork out for more expensive tickets?
    Heres a site we're looking at buying them off tomorrow!!
    http://ffr.francebillet.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Rugby-FRANCE---IRLANDE-FRIR0.htm

Hope it helps!!

They've only got €73 and €110 tickets available there now :(
    Was in Stade before for the Irl-Fra soccer match a few years ago and the view was pretty great, I'd say no matter where you are you'll have a good view.
    Probably going to hold on and try to get a ticket over there on the day...

We didn't manage to get them on that either! maybe the website only works for france? are they sold out through the clubs here do ya know? might just have to wait until we get over there too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

What a useless site. Makes the irish ticketmaster look like deep thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭enner43

Hi Guys,

Im looking to get 1/2 tickets for the 6N game against Scotland. I dont mind where the seats are. If anyone has any or knows where I might be able to get any, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

tickets are available at irishrugby.ie but only as a three match package

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭ssaye

http://www.irishrugby.ie/12644_898.php -joke

SINGLE Packages/Tickets
    Please note that should you purchase more than one of the SINGLE Package/Ticket your seats will not be together. Seats may be in close proximity e.g. a row apart but they will NOT be together. All SINGLE packages/tickets are marked as such.

spend nearly 600 quid for premium and the person you bring is guaranteed to NOT sit beside you - come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

ssaye wrote: »
    http://www.irishrugby.ie/12644_898.php -joke

spend nearly 600 quid for premium and the person you bring is guaranteed to NOT sit beside you - come on.

to be fair, thats because so many tickets are already sold that it may not be possible to get two seats next to each other

tickets bought at the start of the sale were together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Anyone looking for Ireland France tickets, got a message today saying that tickets were still available online, maybe try www.francebillet.com or www.fnac.com Not sure what's available, or any left, but worth a try as they went on sale from these sites last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭enner43

Riskymove wrote: »
    tickets are available at irishrugby.ie but only as a three match package

Thanks for the responses guys. Just had a look at it there and I cant see the three match pack on it. I'm only able to buy single tickets for the Italy game. Do you think they're sold out or am I just looking in the wrong place?

• Advertisement

Anyone looking for Ireland France tickets, got a message today saying that tickets were still available online, maybe try www.francebillet.com or www.fnac.com Not sure what's available, or any left, but worth a try as they went on sale from these sites last week.
    Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Does anybody know when tickets are sent out? I ordered Ireland v Italy tickets and all they gave me was the order number.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

anyone know if there are tickets available for italy ireland? i was sure i'd get them through my club but now i'm not so sure. need three tickets and preferably in the hill. oh dear

JonnyF wrote: »
    anyone know if there are tickets available for italy ireland? i was sure i'd get them through my club but now i'm not so sure. need three tickets and preferably in the hill. oh dear

I just checked and it's now sold out:

http://www.irishrugby.ie/21_12789.php

Anybody have an answer to my query above?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

JJ wrote: »
    Does anybody know when tickets are sent out? I ordered Ireland v Italy tickets and all they gave me was the order number.

I keep nagging the girl in the leinster ticket office and have had no response - we're only 12 days fro mthe match at this stage - getting irritated now. They took my money a month ago.

Thanks, at least I know I'm not the only one. I sent them an email today quoting my order number and I'm just waiting to hear back. The money was taken from my credit card about 2 weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Got my Italy tickets in the post last week, the supporters club site says....
    Tickets for the Ireland v Italy match will be sent to all purchasers in the coming days. Purchasers who have not received their tickets by Monday, February 1 should contact the IRFU Ticket Office at ticketqueries@irishrugby.ie

This was posted on the site on the 15th of Feb.

15th Feb? I got a reply from the IRFU saying tickets were sent out last week and that I should receive them today or within the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

JJ wrote: »
    15th Feb? I got a reply from the IRFU saying tickets were sent out last week and that I should receive them today or within the next few days.

sorry meant 15th of Jan.

This year is dragging already. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Just got an email from Ulster Rugby Supporters Club, they can't shift their allocation so are selling Italian tickets for £100 per pair. Don't know where they are within the ground but thought might interest some of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

with the six nations approaching again i just want bring everybody's attenion to this again

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

Is there anywhere to buy tickets for the wales or scotland game since im not a member of any rugby club???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

littleman wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to buy tickets for the wales or scotland game since im not a member of any rugby club???

Not at present, there are none available via the Irish Supporters club either.

Some tickets may be returned to the IRFU next week or prior to the Scotland game which will usually go on sale via the Irish Supporters club, then through the provincial branch and probably via ticketmaster if they still can't get rid of them (rarely gets to that stage).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭mcnewberson

Hi All

Just wondering are there tickets still available for the Hill on saturday?

Could anyone point me in the direction of where to get them?

Thanks

Hi All

Just wondering are there tickets still available for the Hill on saturday?

Could anyone point me in the direction of where to get them?

Thanks

One option here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055818765

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

After all my worries about getting tickets, I picked up tickets in Paris last weekend no bother. Many thanks to the group we met in Carrs on Friday night who had 2 spare tickets, and the guy even went back to his hotel to get them for us, then wouldn't even take the full price for them. What a gentleman!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Quick question about the Leinster match this evening - can you buy tickets at the ground? I decided to go at the last minute, had my credit card details entered in and when I went to buy, I got a message saying tickets were unavailable! Bum deal!

I tried to ring the Leinster Branch but they were closed as you'd expect. Haven't been to a match in a good while, anyone have any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

I think theres a ticketmaster van outside the ground. Spar in donnybrook is always a good bet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭phog

Munster V Leinster - if any Leinster season ticket holder could see themselves helping out a Munster fan with 2 tickets then I'd be forever grateful. :D

I'm a full member of the MRSC as is my wife, however, I'm in dire need for 2 tickets for my children.

Please send me a PM if you can sort me out.

• Advertisement

Ireland v Wales and Ireland v Scotland still available from Ulster rugby if anyone is looking for them.

Advertisement