UAE, DUBAI/SABIS TEACHING!! - Page 130 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 15:32   #1936
danvideo

Hey I got an email saying I'll be teaching in ISC Sharjah. It doesn't seem to be too out of the way and relatively close to Dubai. Anyone else heading there?
Advertisement
Today, 00:07   #1937
saaaraaah

Hi guys!

Anybody placed in the ISC AUH school in Abu Dhabi? Not even sure if thats where I'm really going, it all seems very vague! Did every body else's emails with contracts requesting documents etc say the name of the school you're being placed?
Today, 04:29   #1938
prometheusface

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvideo View Post
Hey I got an email saying I'll be teaching in ISC Sharjah. It doesn't seem to be too out of the way and relatively close to Dubai. Anyone else heading there?
Hi! I'm also going to ISC Sharjah, is there a Facebook page or anything for Sabis 2015? If not I'll set one up..handier than this.
Today, 04:32   #1939
prometheusface

Hi guys, anyone aware of a facebook page setup for Sabis 2015? I'm going to Sharjah, just found this thread here, delighted to see other people in the same boat!
Today, 11:08   #1940
danvideo

Ya I joined it there yesterday! Anyone happen to know about the accommodation or lifestyle of teachers in Sharjah? I know its a dry city :/
Advertisement
Today, 13:30   #1941
M442

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvideo View Post
Ya I joined it there yesterday! Anyone happen to know about the accommodation or lifestyle of teachers in Sharjah? I know its a dry city :/
Hi Dan, don't worry Sharjah is very close to Dubai so you can go there at the weekends. Some of the accommodation is near Ajman where you can buy cheap drink. There is different typed of accommodation but it's all grand, usually two teachers to an apartment.
Today, 14:19   #1942
danvideo

Thanks, what do the the teachers do in their spare time? I know theres a GAA pitch around.
Today, 14:55   #1943
prometheusface

Can anyone help me sort my attesting document stuff...seems like its gona cost hundreds!!! Like 600e..am I wrong? Please help..!!!
Today, 15:44   #1944
danvideo

Ya it cost me abouts that i think.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion