Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody interested in flex raids?

• 09-05-2014 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

preferably horde, would be fun to get to play with some of the other irish players. seeing as the lan meetup never went ahead getting to play online and use skype/ Ts would still be cool.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Yes, can offer a mumble server to use. However I have been slow in capping a horde character, and when I do it'll be decked out only in timeless floor epics >.> Alliance I can throw a selection of chars at.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

i have both horde and alliance myself. but my best geared pve character is a 530 horde rogue. and i have like a 510 ally warrior tank. For wod i will have to change to a server cause my current server is filled with Spanish and port players. I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I would prefer to do it on the alliance as that is where i am based on my main but i have a horde disc priest (ilvl 560) and a shaman (540 ehn).

My ally is a 520 ish resto shaman, if we set it at a future data i could have it higher. I have healed 14/14 on my disc priest so have experience at it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Darken%C3%A9r/simple

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Yeah I'd be interested for sure. I'm alliance though...have a horde mage at 90 but barely play him so has no gear.

If you get numbers and a date in the future will see if its worth gearing him for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,228 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

TheDoc wrote: »
    Yeah I'd be interested for sure. I'm alliance though...have a horde mage at 90 but barely play him so has no gear.

If you get numbers and a date in the future will see if its worth gearing him for it.

Ditto for this. I've a alliance rogue that I can run

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Got a few horde char's but no alliance if this happens. But then dunno timewise with baby

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

Potentially interested on my horde warlock

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

im on horde can do flex whenever yis want

Advertisement