Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Noooo! It's not worth it anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

New update for this is fantastic you can now add wifi to your aircraft and central tanks to extend the range

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭b318isp

I'm not so sure. With a full fleet, it remains to be seen if the changes really effect the established players, like myself. I don't like the D checks and some of the costs of fitting wifi are just ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

How do you get the wifi?
    The D checks cost a fortune, it liking them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Im actually going to give this another go, with these new changes and all.... Griffair Airlines back open for business. Anyone playing, send me a mail on the game and ill invest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Run!Run a mile potential addicts!I lost three or four months of my life to this madness!Prepare to dim your phone to minimum for those 3am and 5am launches .And buying fuel at minimum prices .Partner will NOT be impressed at restuarant meal 'launches' either -come to think of it kid's kindergarden graduation show 'launches' were probably rock bottom for me !If youre not prepared to heed my advice at least buy Dassault Mercures (they multiply faster than a virus !)with top advertising .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

S&*t.

Started this last night and stayed up till 3am.

On it at every available minute today and settling down with some Tayto and a mug of tea for another night shift.

reading some of the posts here and it'll be Christmas before I know it :eek:

6 planes on the go. Saving up for no 7. 750,000lbs of $300 fuel in the tank. Catering in place. Onwards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

can you play it on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭b318isp

can you play it on your phone?

Try opening it a browser. There is also an iPhone and Android app, but they aer crap - only for launching flights.

If you are starting out, you will be frustrated trying to play on a phone, but theya re fine fro dropping in to buy fuel or launch flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

dfbemt wrote: »
    S&*t.

Started this last night and stayed up till 3am.

On it at every available minute today and settling down with some Tayto and a mug of tea for another night shift.

reading some of the posts here and it'll be Christmas before I know it :eek:

6 planes on the go. Saving up for no 7. 750,000lbs of $300 fuel in the tank. Catering in place. Onwards :D

Dassault Mercure max advertising .thats all you need to know for first week or two .If you launch during (some of !) night time you will grow fleet by dozens a day ...But better if you can go cold turkey now rather than in a couple months ...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

Im sick to death of it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Diabolo Airways just set up 2 days ago. $0.07 a share at the moment. Buying "cash" when I get paid tomorrow to invest in a few more a/c. At the moment I have

Fokker 70 x4
    Fokker F27-200 x2
    Antonov An-24rv x1
    Bombardier DHC-8-Q300 x1

Plan to invest in more long hauls to increase profit.

Your investment is very much appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Just bought some shares in Diabolo Airways....

Anyone want to buy up some Macrubicon Airlines shares? Always on the up and looking for the achievement!

You buy mine and I buy yours :)

I'll buy some when I get home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Well im back playing as XLA Airways

Shares bought...

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feichin

Fuel €1 Now

feichin wrote: »
    Fuel €1 Now

:D Was just about to post this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭crisco10

Back on this again. It's ridiculous how good the Dassault Mercure is.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm back on it, like the new upgrades, but surely there is a way to batch do these?? If I have to click into all 500 of my aircraft to upgrade it, I'll be here till next week!

• Advertisement

Unfortunately it's click click click all the way!

If your looking to get on with the stock achievement post up and I will buy some stock...

macrubicon wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's click click click all the way!

If your looking to get on with the stock achievement post up and I will buy some stock...

+1.

I too am looking to make some savvy investments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm RebelAirCork Airways

Just bought 50,000 shares in RebelAirCork Airways :D

99,999 shares bought....

Cheers, stock is going to go down before it goes back up, closing any route under 80% and upgrading all those aircraft, my fingers will be sore from clicking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭crisco10

eztry air looking for some investors...stock is pricy but going up...

crisco10 wrote: »
    eztry air looking for some investors...stock is pricy but going up...

Just bought 199998 shares in eztry air :-)

Diabolous Airways still looking for investors.

RebelAirCork Airways has a new hub in Berlin, with a planned 200 flights to come out of it in the coming days. All aircraft will be upgraded with WiFi and IFE

• Advertisement

99,999 bought in eztry and Diabolous Airways

Advertisement