Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oh god its nearly over

• 08-06-2003 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Its nearly over everybody. well for me it is. I acnnot wait. i just hope i dont mess up these last few. How is everyone else holding up. I have failed irish but feel good bout the rest. Ah well i can always go back. Ha as if thats going to happen. So how ye doin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Grand so far thankfully.

Everythings gone grand. I was well chuffed with maths paper 1 and S+S. English, i think paper 2 could have been better but still a high C/B. An irish, well Irish is irish i only needed a pass which ide say i got.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'm not finished till the 16th :(

one week to go....!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I am fin'd on 17th.

"I am in blood stepped in so far that should I wade no more returning were as tedious as to go over" .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

How exactly could you return if you wanted ross?
    Do you have a time machine I dont know about!!

Anyway, 20th for me :(
    After tuesday and history, i've got 6 days off until physics, day off then classics, day off then applied maths.

I loved my timetable expect the breivty of the break between maths and history :(
    Im off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of maths!!

Good luck ya'all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I'm finished on wednesday after business, which both rules and sucks but then i'm motherfvcking done!..until next year when I'm at least gonna have to repeat the maths paper to get my course...and that's even assuming I get the points

bleh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by CuLT
    I am fin'd on 17th.

"I am in blood stepped in so far that should I wade no more returning were as tedious as to go over" .

ditto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

you all failed by the way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

I have 6 exams down, 5 still to go. I am yet but young in deed, having mearly scotched the snake, not killed it. Is this a dagger I see before me?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

wha...bu..t...11 exams...?
    surely shome mishtake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

im finished the 16th...o and em: "And to you, Frodo, shall the ring pass.." ....o no wait....

why amnt i fuddermuckin' studyin!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Not finished till the 18th but ive a week between exams so its not too bad.

"When in doubt, **** it" John Lennon (No more of that Macbeth lark for me :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ughh finished on the 20th. The A.maths crew should have a swinging party....
    7 exams done, 4 to go.
    Easy sailing from here

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

After today its easy sailing, history here I come!!
    Physics Classics and Applied maths[gona do every single exam question that there has been :)]

A1 A2 and unknown :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

hahahahaha, i'm finished on the 13th....ooooooh BAY-BAA:cool:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Good luck to all boardsters doing the LC.

Despite the fact that I'm an old codger I remember doing it and thinking it was the most horrific pressure I'd ever been through. Be aware, this too will pass.

Remember, what does not kill us... stings like a bitch :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I'm finished tomorroww!!!! yeaaaaaah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Yeah, 8 subjects in total, 3 of which being two separate papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

classics wed and music thurs.
    then AWAY!

Advertisement